Another Christmas Tale from The Zed Shed Update P4

Keyser

Excellent show chaps (as usual) :yahoo: :yahoo: I can feel a Christmas Zed Shed visit coming on. Same goes for me as Will, more than happy to help out, just let me know when you need a hand and/or dooughnuts. I love this place. :thumbs:

you could always bring some of those lovely Sausage rolls I saw on Face book along ;)

You know the doors is always open and the kettle on guys don't wait for an invite - if you want in on the action the weekend after Christmas is the one to come see us on :thumbs:

• Like 2

Excellent show chaps (as usual) :yahoo: :yahoo: I can feel a Christmas Zed Shed visit coming on. Same goes for me as Will, more than happy to help out, just let me know when you need a hand and/or dooughnuts. I love this place. :thumbs:

you could always bring some of those lovely Sausage rolls I saw on Face book along ;)

You know the doors is always open and the kettle on guys don't wait for an invite - if you want in on the action the weekend after Christmas is the one to come see us on :thumbs:

Ha Ha! There won't be any left, future son in law has already been round!!! See you soon :)

I probably be hovering around like a bad smell as always, though I may have to bring the new addition along though :thumbs:

• Like 1

:lol: Love it! - FYI I'm not a Grandpa, that is my actual Grandpa :lol:

These guys are Hero's!

hahahahah, sorry I thought they referred to you as Grandpa Grundy for some reason! what a fail on my part :lol:

To be fair not much difference between Grundy and Gramps Grundy..... ;)

Grundy get writing to Holly Willoughby to get these guys on Suprise Suprise!

Whilst you're at it, can you get her telephone number, I wouldn't mind hooking up with her "Willoughboobies" :teeth: (even though she's put a tremendous amount of timber on of late)

Well she is pregnant Ian, give her a break :lol:

Keep up, she's already delivered 8 weeks ago!!

Who's Emma grundy? (best not search women whilst at work :lol: )

Whilst you're at it, can you get her telephone number, I wouldn't mind hooking up with her "Willoughboobies" :teeth: (even though she's put a tremendous amount of timber on of late)

Best she get down the gym then :lol:

• Like 1

From Harry Potter :lol:

Last years winter tale was gripping! Keep us posted and Grundy hope everthing is running sweet in time for Wales, at least there is no more mismatched wheels!!

Wish i was nearer to you guys, it would be great to help out on some of your "projects"

When is Wales this year? :D

You missed it this year :p:lol:

• Like 2

:lol:

This nearly didn't happen as Mr Grundys parts were stuck in customs a little while longer than hoped, Luckily they arrived at 4:10pm and were collected by DHL at 4:12pm :scare:

I didn't really want to alarm anyone and when I spoke to Bob he wasn't bothered as long as his parts were shipped ;):stir::lol:

Anyway my Elf bit is done, just got to pray DHL deliver tomorrow

• Like 6

Last years winter tale was gripping! Keep us posted and Grundy hope everthing is running sweet in time for Wales, at least there is no more mismatched wheels!!

Wish i was nearer to you guys, it would be great to help out on some of your "projects"

When is Wales this year? :D

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/91375-wales-2015-will-take-place-may-1516-17-2015/

:lol:

This nearly didn't happen as Mr Grundys parts were stuck in the North Pole a little while longer than hoped, Luckily they arrived at 4:10pm and were collected by an Elf at 4:12pm :scare:

I didn't really want to alarm anyone and when I spoke to Bob he wasn't bothered as long as his parts were magically flown over ;):stir::lol:

Anyway my Elf bit is done, just got to pray one of santa's little helpers deliver tomorrow

Cough - fixed that for you - cough ;)

Edited by Keyser
  • Like 2

If you want an extra pair of hands I'm free that Saturday. Keep Bob away from the donuts hide one for me ;)

It's sausage rolls this time of year and you can't hide them from Bob he has a nose like a coon dog for them :doh:

More than welcome to drop in though :thumbs: You can collect that TV stand while you are here ;)

• Like 2