Another Christmas Tale from The Zed Shed Update P4

Keyser

Last years winter tale was gripping! Keep us posted and Grundy hope everthing is running sweet in time for Wales, at least there is no more mismatched wheels!!

Wish i was nearer to you guys, it would be great to help out on some of your "projects"

When is Wales this year? :D

You missed it this year :p:lol:

Had har next year sorry 😊

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its with the delivery courier, fingers crossed both parcels arrive :wacko::surrender:

http://www.dhl.co.uk...30666&brand=DHL

ooooo

When we get a date sorted for her recovery, happy to take Bob and Chris out for a pub lunch - Everyone welcome to join us :)

Thanks for buying lunch, I'll be there ;)

I'm coming to see you when I'm on the road anyway, but feel free to pop down :p bring money!

Last years winter tale was gripping! Keep us posted and Grundy hope everthing is running sweet in time for Wales, at least there is no more mismatched wheels!!

Wish i was nearer to you guys, it would be great to help out on some of your "projects"

Here you go then for the next one:

http://www.350z-uk.c...y-1516-17-2015/

:)

When we get a date sorted for her recovery, happy to take Bob and Chris out for a pub lunch - Everyone welcome to join us :)

Most generous Matt, count me in, SMD likes scampi :)

I can't afford to feed my self after this procedure :lol: let alone everyone else :lol:
  • Like 1

Here you go then for the next one:

http://www.350z-uk.c...y-1516-17-2015/

:)

cheers buddy, no sleep after night shift isn't good for my communication!

Its with the delivery courier, fingers crossed both parcels arrive :wacko::surrender:

http://www.dhl.co.uk...30666&brand=DHL

ooooo

I'm coming to see you when I'm on the road anyway, but feel free to pop down :p bring money!

We'll organise a car friend BBQ, we have a quite a few over the year. BBQ, looking at cars, then fire and marshmallows. Girls play singstar etc later on, boys go driving :)

I love scampi!

I can't afford to feed my self after this procedure :lol: let alone everyone else :lol:

I'll buy your lunch Matt, you deserve it. :)
  • Like 1

What where my invite grundy i thought we where pals :shrug:

• Like 1

Good evening one and all welcome along for tonight's update -

Act 1, Scene 2

QUINCE

Is everyone here?

BOTTOM

You should call their names generally, one person at a time, in the order in which their names appear on this piece of paper..........................

O sorry, sorry everyone that was Shakespeare - A Midsummer Night’s Dream - you didn't come for that update ;)

Lets try again -

Act 1, Scene 2

After a busy day yesterday collecting poorly Zed's the elves were up at 5AM

Yes Grundy 5 bleeding AM!!!!!!!

Bob did text you at 5.15 so you could share the experience and when we got no reply we were going to call you until we did, but the phone reception was not good out near Blandford - you lucky boy!!

I digress, moving on the Elves drove to far of lands (Wales) and when they eventually got to the middle of nowhere at 8:20AM -

20141223_081727_zps009bdf4a.jpg

We found we were the only ones there :rant:

so we sat and enjoyed the weather

20141223_081754_zpsd657da1f.jpg

This is what Santa's little helpers look like if you leave them out in the cold for half an hour

20141223_091825_zps831276c1.jpg

:lol:

But if you welcome them into your garage, show them some awesome cars and builds and give them a VQ35DE they soon cheer up

20141223_090205_zps3aabf52a.jpg

Huge thanks to Lionel at

20141223_091817_zps5fd5cc1d.jpg

for sorting us out and an honorable mention to Ian for sorting the engine and arranging a pre-Christmas collection :clap::thumbs:

We soon had that all tied on the sled and were on our way back to the sunny south

20141223_091835_zpsfb767442.jpg

Got all unloaded ready for Act 2

20141223_131010_zpse8f44d54.jpg

It is unfortunately at this point that our tale takes a turn for the worse and one poor lonely boys dreams may be dashed :(

For it appears that after a mix up in Santa's groto only package 1 of 2 managed the sleigh ride to Santa's workshop -

20141223_164113_zps8863b718.jpg

I immediately called the ghost of Christmas future (Tarmac) who said some words that could get this thread moved to the Green Room :scare:

But what do you know after only another 3 hours on a completely different sleigh with a completely different Elf along came package 2 of 2 :yahoo:

20141223_180035_zps79e51954.jpg

I would like to quote the second elf at this point, when asked how and why did the shipment get split up he replied

"Mate the way the depot is at the moment they could manage to split up single shipments" :lol:

So on that happy happy note I will leave you now for the interval which just leaves me to say -

A Very Merry Christmas to you all - have a great time and we will be back to finish this tale very soon.

Keyser and the Zed Shed Crew :thumbs:

• Like 10