SOLDParello's Purple & Gold Bagged 370z

parello9

i was really enjoying this thread right up until you wrapped it and put awful wheels on.

Maybe you should get off the thread then and put your attention in to your own car.

Woah, hostility.

i'm not the first to say it and i wont be the last.

you asked what people think and i gave my opinion.

it's not to my taste I prefer the stealth look however still really enjoying watching what you have done and the effort that's gone into this build

Some people go big into power some into looks either way I think we should apricate each individual effort that's what makes this fourm

Saying he made it dog ugly is a bit like insulting the man's wife you just don't do unless you want negative comments back imo

Silly hat rule.

Don't put something on the internet unless you're prepared to hear both good and bad about it. I don't think anyone is arguing the effort or that it's clearly what Parello wants, but at the same time it was never going to be to everyone's taste so you have to accept the criticism and ignore it.

I really love that colour, and I hadn't even noticed it had the Nismo mk1 kit so I suspect that kit is very colour-specific as my hatred for it on the Nismo cars isn't a secret, whereas I really like that. However the blue wheels do clash with the green, and the red lights are tacky as hell, but if that's what makes him happy then that's all that matters really. :)

• Like 1

Not my cup of tea in all honesty, never been a fan of the Nismo kit at all and while I do quite like the colour of the wrap (I think) I don't think the blue on the wheels works with it? Although I can see what you are trying with the contrast.

Needs a healthy drop but fair play to you for daring to be different and the effort gone into it! :)

• Like 1

Busy old thread this.... I love it !

those wheels are awesome.. Did you buy them like that? what make are they?

I only ask because if you had them anodized by a company i would be interested to find out who does it.

Looks really good, im not a fan of the green but i personally think loud colours are better thanks subtle blacks / silvers..

So when will it be "on show" need to see this one in the flesh ;)

wow hadn't seen this had changed quite so dramatically! liking the bodykit and the wrap - looks like it was painted. and though i'd never have a lime green car myself, I can certainly appreciate it on yours. Although as others have said, not so sure on the blue of the wheels, the green is enough methinks!

• Like 1

Busy old thread this.... I love it !

those wheels are awesome.. Did you buy them like that? what make are they?

I only ask because if you had them anodized by a company i would be interested to find out who does it.

Looks really good, im not a fan of the green but i personally think loud colours are better thanks subtle blacks / silvers..

So when will it be "on show" need to see this one in the flesh ;)

Thanks as i say its a car you have to see in person to appreciate i think!

The wheels are D2 forged and they get custom made for custom spec in japan i think, they have loads of colours to pick out of.. One being this blue, i could have got green haha!

I think cause its so in your face it works the blue in person looks amazing!

I for one dont like black wheels as when your driving you cant see the detail so even if the wheels did change colour it wouldnt be black

I think 1st show is japfest :)

Great job. I last saw this in the flesh when Colin owned it. A lot of planning and effort with a stunning result. Credit to you.

Edited by Payco

I for one dont like black wheels as when your driving you cant see the detail so even if the wheels did change colour it wouldnt be black

You can't see any wheels on your own car when driving, no matter the colour :p

Wow!! That's different, it's no secret on here that I don't like green but that has been done so well I think the car looks the dogs. Love the wheels but not the colour or the the stretch. Cracking job mate and as others have said fair play to you for being really different.

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear

Wow!! That's different, it's no secret on here that I don't like green but that has been done so well I think the car looks the dogs. Love the wheels but not the colour or the the stretch. Cracking job mate and as others have said fair play to you for being really different.

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear

Does that mean mine was not done well? :boxing:

You liked the Frogster though ;)

i was really enjoying this thread right up until you wrapped it and put awful wheels on.

Maybe you should get off the thread then and put your attention in to your own car.

Public forum, he didn't say anything rude just that he doesn't like th wrap or the wheels, if you are going to put a thread like this up then you have to tak the positive and negative, as long as it is constructive and polite :)

I personally think you have ruined the looks and most probably the handling and ride of a fantastic car, there you go call me a troll or a hater whatever, it's a free place to comment whatever we I choose...

• Like 2

Well you don't hang around mate!

Personally I hate stretched tyres so won't comment on the wheel setup. Rest of it looks like a really quality job though, love the rear shots with the black/green theme.