SOLDParello's Purple & Gold Bagged 370z

parello9

Firstly I am a boring f**ker when it comes to car body modifications, ...if it doesn't make it go faster then I usually don't bother so please take my comments with a pinch of salt as I'm not a hater Parello. ;)

Love the green wrap ~ big fan of green and it really suits the car imo especially with the black bits it has too.

Alloys ~ fantastic looking wheels but too much stretch for me and not sure the blue works with everything else (like I said though maybe that's just me being boring :shrug: )

Headlights ~ very cool mod & love that you can change the colour.

Everything else ~ great.

Very unique look to it though and you can tell it's all down to your personal tastes which has made the car look like it does so in my book that makes it's very cool. :thumbs:

• Like 1

The choice of wrap colour makes the otherwise fugly Nismo bodykit attractive but as many have pointed out the blue wheels clash and ruin an otherwise perfect execution and as for the stretch where do I begin? :blink:

Anyway your money, your choice so credit where it's due.

• Like 2

I think the car looks awesome mate. Its not to everyone's taste but then that's the point of modifying it in the first place, to make it original and personal to you right? This is exactly what you wanted it to be.......a show car!!

One question about the wrap - did you put it on over the primer or were the bumpers painted first? I have a black 370z and was going to buy a full kit which happened to be white and then wrap over the top - but I thought that would screw me up if I ever remove the wrap and had two different colours underneath. Just wondering if you had the same thought?

Wow!! That's different, it's no secret on here that I don't like green but that has been done so well I think the car looks the dogs. Love the wheels but not the colour or the the stretch. Cracking job mate and as others have said fair play to you for being really different.

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear

Does that mean mine was not done well? :boxing:

You liked the Frogster though ;)

lol you touchy tart!!

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear

Colour and body kit are spot on, the wheels and tyre stretch is woeful. The standard Mk1 Nismo is 14mm lower than a stock 370, I ran eibach pro's on my last 370 (35mm drop) so concur on getting it lowered.

Wonderful job overall, glad you haven't put Nismo badges everywhere, the clean look suits :thumbs:, plus it's not a Nismo :)

Colour and body kit are spot on, the wheels and tyre stretch is woeful. The standard Mk1 Nismo is 14mm lower than a stock 370, I ran eibach pro's on my last 370 (35mm drop) so concur on getting it lowered.

Wonderful job overall, glad you haven't put Nismo badges everywhere, the clean look suits :thumbs:, plus it's not a Nismo :)

Looks better than a Nismo :thumbs:

*apart from the wheels :surrender:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wheels are one of the best parts!

No reps or fakes round here :)

Plus the stretch looks amazing from the side just needs some air ride to tuck it!

Like this picture below

00AB5FE1-00A3-4689-8E90-F9ED83820E8A.png_zpskczjz69m.jpeg

Edited by parello9
  • Like 1

Best looking 370z I've seen from a contributor on this site, up there with the big $ American and Japanese all out show cars is what it makes me think of.

nice work.

Edited by chips

Big fan of obscure colours on wheel, as most know from my build thread, but, just think the spokes are a little too thin to pull the blue off, its not enough colour because of the thickness of the spoke, it looks like the blue film thats on stainless steel extractors or kitchen doors to protect them and you have forgotten to take it off, only imho of course :)

I am in complete agreement with you though regarding your personally choice, i actually like the fact some people dont like how i have done my car, because if it appealed to such folk, i would have been mortified ;) I am positively pleased they dont like it :) :)

Looks better than a Jag :thumbs:

;)

Edited by sipar69

Looks better than a Jag :thumbs:

;)

Looks better than mine but pales into insignificance next to an f-type....

Best looking 370z I've seen from a contributor on this site, up there with the big $ American and Japanese all out show cars is what it makes me think of.

nice work.

That's what i wanted it to look like so thanks for that comment :thumbs: Just the Air ride next

looks better than a nismo and is faster than a nismo! ;):boxing:

I had a standard 370 with a Stillen exhaust and an uprev. Definitely didn't feel quicker than my current car. I'm not knocking your car and it doesn't really matter at the end of the day, I'm just not sure you've got your facts straight on that point. Anyway, if you're happy with it that's what matters. It's certainly a head turner :)

• Like 1

Looks great only let down for me is wheel colour! black would look awesome!

+1 black wheels and a slight drop would complete it for me. Green and blue really dont work. Clearly a lot of time and money going into this project; it is a good read.

looks better than a nismo and is faster than a nismo! ;):boxing:

I had a standard 370 with a Stillen exhaust and an uprev. Definitely didn't feel quicker than my current car. I'm not knocking your car and it doesn't really matter at the end of the day, I'm just not sure you've got your facts straight on that point. Anyway, if you're happy with it that's what matters. It's certainly a head turner :)

Precisely! Once you take into account the extensive suspension changes, brake changes, extra torque and a few extra ponies, a wrap and a body kit in itself won't make this car faster/better.

It is a smashing colour and, it bares out what I've said for ages, the Nismo kit, is the one that most will be after to modify their stock 370's. Nissan would have spent a fair amount of cash on developing this kit for performance benefit, unlike most of the other aftermarket kits, but to work with all the other modifications for maximum benefit.

Lol

My build thread is like a pub brawl at the minute

We all luv z's lets leave it at that lol

But if people actually read the build thread at the start youl all see its not just a bodykit.. I done the engine work before hand but people like to just jump on the band wagon

• Like 1

Lol

My build thread is like a pub brawl at the minute

We all luv z's lets leave it at that lol

But if people actually read the build thread at the start youl all see its not just a bodykit.. I done the engine work before hand but people like to just jump on the band wagon

Just a few members who don't like the fact you car looks better than their 370s ;)

Edited by spursmaddave