My video of my Zed build :)

AmyZed

Hey. Little 2 min video by me of my Zeds 2014, from the audio going in thanks to members madmarky and bulletmagnet to the car being painted and a few shows this year including 100% tuning in Rotterdam that I attended with the car a month ago :)

You'll spot some other familiar faces in the video too as I filmed a bit of Wales 2014 and some at Ace Cafe meet

Hope you like it

Here's to 2015 !

• Like 15

Nice video. I'm surprised you could mount your front number plate there is it legal or just done and hope you don't get pulled over?

Some of us drive without front number plates (I do at the moment but I didn't on previous cars). It's down to the police and how proactive they are being and how much discretion they throw at you. At least having it mounted on the front allows it to be seen which is better than not having one at all ;).

Cool vid!

Nice video. I'm surprised you could mount your front number plate there is it legal or just done and hope you don't get pulled over?

Some of us drive without front number plates (I do at the moment but I didn't on previous cars). It's down to the police and how proactive they are being and how much discretion they throw at you. At least having it mounted on the front allows it to be seen which is better than not having one at all ;).

Cool vid!

Ah ok i just thought they would be really strict on something like that as if there was some law written in stone on it.