Interesting Facts

DoogyRev

I am sure we are all minds of useful information, so perhaps we should share some of them. So my fact of the day is . . . .

When dogs poop, they prefer to do it in alignment with the Earth's magnetic field

I never know that :)

The turning circle of a hackney carriage is dictated by the circumference of the roundabout outside the Savoy hotel

The turning circle of a Triumph Herald is 25 feet

The turning circle of me on a football pitch is slightly more than a Triumph Herald

I am sure we are all minds of useful information, so perhaps we should share some of them. So my fact of the day is . . . .

When dogs poop, they prefer to do it in alignment with the Earth's magnetic field

I never know that :)

Really? I'll have to watch my dog more closely when it does its business! Now - how do I figure the alignment?!

The turning circle of a hackney carriage is dictated by the circumference of the roundabout outside the Savoy hotel

The turning circle of a Triumph Herald is 25 feet

My first car was a Triumph Herald. A 13/60 with fold back sun roof.

The sword scene in the market place in Raiders of the Lost Ark where Indiana Jones is accosted by a swordsman in black who spins the weapon around for 30 seconds before simply being shot was meant to be a 2 minute long duel. The scene was cut down because Harrison Ford had a bad case of the sh*ts.