The Cancer of Isis

Harryjax

Firstly I would offer my condolences to the family of David Haines. The British aid worker savagely murdered by Isis.

How do you stop the spread of what can only be described as a cancer to everyone that has the misfortune of being ruled by the Islamic state.

A few air strikes won't work.

The civilised part of every nation on earth must have a overwhelming response to iradicate the spread of this disease.

And if that means boots on the ground then so be it.

Just a thought for all the anti war protesters.

Go and talk to Isis and see how far you get.

You will be begging for boots on the ground before your head ends up next to your boots.

• Like 3

I keep seeing companies driving around with IS as an abbreviation - Information Systems and the like - unfortunate that IS turn up and kinda make your name infamous.

But on a more serious note, what IS do is not headless fanatical behaviour, it is very well calculated in how to rile the west and generate the response they want. The 99.9% of mindless fanatics that follow the leaders willing to blow themselves up are just pawns in the game being manipulated by the promise of afterlife goodness - its just awful that some twisted people use religion to control people to such an extent.

But we shouldn't be lulled into thinking that there is no strategy there - its all done for more than just gratuitous violence reasons.

• Like 1

RIP if it's true,

But I feel like these beheading are a fake publicity stunt. just find it odd, that if I was to know I'm about to die, I wouldn't just sit there...

a friend of mine downloaded the video of one these beheadings and said the same thing - that he just calmly sat there waiting for his throat to be slit

RIP if it's true,

But I feel like these beheading are a fake publicity stunt. just find it odd, that if I was to know I'm about to die, I wouldn't just sit there...

a friend of mine downloaded the video of one these beheadings and said the same thing - that he just calmly sat there waiting for his throat to be slit

Yup, the first one he sits there and basically slags off his family and country before he is happily killed? :surrender: Just seems odd.

My personal view is it is up to the general law abiding and well behaved Muslim community to stand against the radicals or extremists, in all fairness, it does them least favours of all, as in its tarring them all with the same brush. How they do that though, i have no idea, probably the same way IS rule, fear tactics of some description.

I was working for a guy from the special forces last week and he said its all going to kick off soon, in some shape or fashion. He doesnt expect his tours to stop any time soon. You will never win a war against them, as proved in Afghan and that is down to Politics, an example, he has literally filmed and watched Taliban laying a chain of ied's, did they get the order to shoot to kill, not a chance, they are not authorised to fire until fired upon!!

Interestingly though he said none of it is about religion, its all a front, its all about money, wealth and greed, shia and sunni muslims are fighting each other and its all over materialistic things, nothing to do with religious beliefs.

I don't for one minute believe in the theory that these outrageous acts are staged, what i do think is that after several months kept captive and subject to god knows what kind of mental (and) or physical torture that you would become resigned to your fate.

These IS animals have no respect for human life in any shape or form, there are pits all over the desert where the bodies of executed men, women and children lay buried, again summarily executed by IS. Those people too will have walked quietly to their fate. are these documented facts and footage fake too?.

My personal view is it is up to the general law abiding and well behaved Muslim community to stand against the radicals or extremists, in all fairness, it does them least favours of all, as in its tarring them all with the same brush. How they do that though, i have no idea, probably the same way IS rule, fear tactics of some description.

The sad thing is that there's still a huge number of people who think that all us Muslims agree with them

Iv noticed myself recently that they are trying to tackle the problem, trying to protect youngsters from bring brainwashed by these guys. The problem is there's no clear cut way of doing so. All they can do is spread the true word of our religion and with a better understanding there's less chance of going astray

On top of that the guys who are being brainwashed probably don't go to the mosque regularly

RIP if it's true,

Yup, the first one he sits there and basically slags off his family and country before he is happily killed? :surrender: Just seems odd.

Maybe if they gave you that option or if you don't then your whole family etc die too?

Sad times, and dangerous ones at that

Just my opinion but the world is going through it's most dangerous phase since since The Cuban Missile crises in 1962. I was 13 at the time and was absolutely terrified as war seemed inevitable. What we have here is a belligerent Russia testing out just where the red line is, a dynasty of rulers in a nuclear armed North Korea that are completely out of touch with reality and that's just for starters. The list of conflicts and potentially dangerous conflicts is probably higher right now than at any time in my lifetime. IS are without doubt the most brutal and sadistic bunch of thugs since The Nazis and at some stage or other they will have to be dealt with, leaving them to run amok isn't an option and right now I don't see any alternative to boots on the ground if we are to eradicate this cancer.

Pete.

• Like 1

Sad times, and dangerous ones at that

leaving them to run amok isn't an option and right now I don't see any alternative to boots on the ground if we are to eradicate this cancer.

Pete.

I agree, but and only but, it is on the basis that they are gone to town on, no ifs and buts, none of this mamby pamby cant shoot until shot upon, none of this if they lay down their arms they are given nice comfy prison cells with 3 square meals, skype to their families (yes it happens), no rights what so ever. Any country found harboring them or operating training camps from gets the full extent of the law at best, at worst the right to invade.

Basically they need driving back underground and that isnt going to happen if we operate the way we have in Afghan. Maybe the way we have seen to conduct ourselves "at war" there hasnt helped us at all?

+ Any hate preachers or IS supporters in the west (particularly here) need instant deportation, no question, no trial, out!

Edited by Jetpilot
  • Like 2

At least Germany has started a small step by banning everything ISIS in their country.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/isis-crisis-islamic-state-banned-in-germany-9730289.html

The Netherlands are taking same steps too.

The rest of the world needs to follow suit to start stopping them from spreading out

• Like 2

It is a very delicate subject, not to be taken lightly. We base our theories and beliefs in what we're been fed by the western mass-media, eg: BBC, Sky, CNN, Fox, newspapers etc controlled by politicians and/or rich fukkers, eg Murdoch.

We don't quite know the reality, if those guys were journalists or just infiltrated agents working for CIA, MI6 etc

Anyway, whatever happens in Middle East and they way Western powers have invaded some of these countries is not OK at all. It's all about money and politics, specially oil. We've killed millions of people in these countries to teach them democracy...

Just my 2 pence...

• Like 1

We don't quite know the reality, if those guys were journalists or just infiltrated agents working for CIA, MI6 etc

So how do you base your reality? Make assumptions about who and who wasnt executed?

It makes no difference who they were, soldier, journalist, agent etc, to video and execute someone or anyone for whatever reason is a disgrace.

Edited by Jetpilot
  • Like 2

So how do you base your reality? Make assumptions about who and who wasnt executed?

It makes no difference who they were, soldier, journalist, agent etc, to video and execute someone or anyone for whatever reason is a disgrace.

We do it for fun... there are so many videos like that leaked:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/apr/05/wikileaks-us-army-iraq-attack

As I said, it's a delicate subject.

Oh dear......not sure you even watched the videos you posted, they did not actively seek out individuals to kill!

Whilst i dont perhaps agree we were at war for a number of reasons far beyond my or your knowledge, but lets assume Iraq was to get rid of Hussain and Afgan was to try to stamp out Taliban/BinLaden.

But hey, lets chuck a couple of planes into the twin towers or set of a load of bombs on Londons public transport with commuters on or at night clubs in Bali, there is no mistake those people were INNOCENT and deliberately targeted, hell they were even 1000's of miles from the battleground and more so, if they werent such cowardly scum they wouldnt be using human shields anyway!