The Cancer of Isis

Harryjax

• 2 months later...

Not quite, they have Islam and hating infidels in common but that's about it. The Pakistani Taliban would actually quite like to legitimately rule a country, albeit under an iron fist, but ISIS just want to control an entire area under their rule rather than a country.

It's a bit like different versions of Islam, just two very evil and dangerous ones.

Ah ok thanks :)

If there is any plus side it seems like its unified the country against them.

I also saw on the news they physically stopped a female british citizen travelling to Syria on some jihad quest, wouldnt have wasted the Polices time, simply told her if you leave you dont ever come back.

Isis or Taliban call em what you like.

Any one who could target innocent women and children and ruthlessly murder them.

IMO doesn't deserve to draw breath.

This cancer needs to be treated vigorously by all.

Totally agree, ...it's not just women & children they target though is it unfortunately.

Plenty of beheadings/murders of innocent men as well.

They will attack anyone that they believe for one reason or another doesn't agree with their ideals or if they feel it furthers their cause or pleases their "God". :dry:

They will attack anyone that they believe for one reason or another doesn't agree with their ideals or if they feel it furthers their cause or pleases their "God". :dry:

Sounds like the Middle Ages and the crusades, where Christianity would spread the word of God to non believers by means of the sword.

Either way, one would have hoped the humanity would have by now evolved past that kind of thing

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like the Middle Ages and the crusades, where Christianity would spread the word of God to non believers by means of the sword.

Either way, one would have hoped the humanity would have by now evolved past that kind of thing

Nah at least 1000 years before we're beyond that.

Mental world. Still

• Like 1

We've already had it Will, Lee Rigby.

Yes I agree, but that was unfortunately two radical nutter. :scare:

This was far more sinister and well organised, committed by professional killers.,

who will probably be never caught, for those who know Paris the Islamic community

there is well established.

PS. Just heard they may have some suspects ..!!

Edited by WhackyWill

Will's absolutely right, it'll be here soon enough in the form of guns, not just just two nutters with a couple of knives.

What bothers me most isn't the actual attacks, it's the fact that family and friends of these people must at least suspect them of being radicals but close ranks and say nothing.

• Like 1

There are reports of suspects surrounded near Reims

Now here's the problem...The French Government cannot allow everybody

in France to go to bed tonight knowing that out there are 3 killers with evil intent.

So they have to at least state that they have 3 suspects in a certain area, just to calm

the population and show that they are doing their job.. but to be honest I doubt they are the gunmen..!!!

Will's absolutely right, it'll be here soon enough in the form of guns, not just just two nutters with a couple of knives.

What bothers me most isn't the actual attacks, it's the fact that family and friends of these people must at least suspect them of being radicals but close ranks and say nothing.

This sounds bad but I don't half get a dark feeling no matter what they people say about how the Dont condone what's happening I'm sure deep down there all for it