The Cancer of Isis

Harryjax

I'v not read this fully and tbh don't really want to, but I do wanna say this! Your all entitled to your opions and beliefs! You might dislike what I put but this my opinion!

A lot of these people are uneducated people that don't see life the way we see things! These people are taught lessons about religion and how they should live their lives by other extremists who honestly believe what they are teaching is right!

We listen to the media and the media show you what governments round the world want you to see to help push your mentality into believing what the governments are doing is right! So be careful what you actually believe is true!

I'm not saying what there doing is right but what I'm saying is this is their way of life! These people aren't like you and me! and who ever says Afghanistan and Iraq was a waste of time and we have done nothing, doesn't have a clue!

We have given them building blocks to a brighter future! Afghan Education system is now working, their voting and the army is looking good! Obv it's not a fixed country but we have helped the afghans and given then the time and education they need! We do need to focus now on educating are young women and men in the Uk and across Europe! In my opinion this is are main threat we need to work on! As these people can be helped and pushed in that direction for unknown reasons!

Sorry if that was a rant haha

I'v not read this fully and tbh don't really want to, but I do wanna say this! Your all entitled to your opions and beliefs! You might dislike what I put but this my opinion!

A lot of these people are uneducated people that don't see life the way we see things! These people are taught lessons about religion and how they should live their lives by other extremists who honestly believe what they are teaching is right!

We listen to the media and the media show you what governments round the world want you to see to help push your mentality into believing what the governments are doing is right! So be careful what you actually believe is true!

I'm not saying what there doing is right but what I'm saying is this is their way of life! These people aren't like you and me! and who ever says Afghanistan and Iraq was a waste of time and we have done nothing, doesn't have a clue!

We have given them building blocks to a brighter future! Afghan Education system is now working, their voting and the army is looking good! Obv it's not a fixed country but we have helped the afghans and given then the time and education they need! We do need to focus now on educating are young women and men in the Uk and across Europe! In my opinion this is are main threat we need to work on! As these people can be helped and pushed in that direction for unknown reasons!

Sorry if that was a rant haha

You are unfortunately way behind the times... :surrender:

You cannot integrate people into a society they do NOT want to be integrated into... :surrender: :surrender:

British born or even European born males and females are already integrated into society and are taught these extremist views as they grow up! This is where the problem is!

That's a completely different situation from your first post on this..!! :surrender: :surrender:

Their. Sorry, I'm OCD.

What if the perpetrators and their mentors, are born and bred French, where do you send them?

The Arctic....with one wooly jumper and a can of Tuna (so the polar bears pick up the scent and eventually eat them)

Fair one.

There are reports of suspects surrounded near Reims

Now here's the problem...The French Government cannot allow everybody

in France to go to bed tonight knowing that out there are 3 killers with evil intent.

So they have to at least state that they have 3 suspects in a certain area, just to calm

the population and show that they are doing their job.. but to be honest I doubt they are the gunmen..!!!

Seems the French government aren't as dishonest as you thought Will :)http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-30721677
  • Like 1

Sorry but the whole uneducated and its all they know theory holds no water for me.

If they want to wage war on the infidels invading their land, fill your boots, go to war and i mean war, not sneak about laying ied's and then run back to your hut and pretend to be a farmer etc or worse still to the western world that has given you a civilized soceity where you can sleep soundly in your bed at night without fear of death for your vile and offensive beliefs.

Killing innocent people is wrong, we all know that and they know that, hence why they always hide their faces, if you truly believed your cause to be just, i.e Lee Rigby killing, no need to hide your face.

Edited by Jetpilot
  • Like 1

Their. Sorry, I'm OCD.

What if the perpetrators and their mentors, are born and bred French, where do you send them?

its irrelevant

If they dont like how British law and society works go elsewhere

if they dont like how french law and society works go elsewhere

same goes to anyone

There are reports of suspects surrounded near Reims

Now here's the problem...The French Government cannot allow everybody

in France to go to bed tonight knowing that out there are 3 killers with evil intent.

So they have to at least state that they have 3 suspects in a certain area, just to calm

the population and show that they are doing their job.. but to be honest I doubt they are the gunmen..!!!

Seems the French government aren't as dishonest as you thought Will :)http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-30721677

Well the 18 year old kid who handed himself in could not have had anything to do

with it as he was at school while it was happening and the other two are still at large,

sure they have arrested a lot of people and questioned them, but they don't seem to have

the right ones yet.....!!! :scare: :scare:

Their. Sorry, I'm OCD.

its irrelevant

If they dont like how British law and society works go elsewhere

if they dont like how french law and society works go elsewhere

same goes to anyone

Fully agree with MrD, Irrespective of the colour of their skin so Its by no means racist, but if you have attacked the very people of the country that puts a roof over your head it should be considered treason and if you leave the country on a jihadist quest your passport should be revoked and never be allowed to re enter the country.

Haven't posted in a while, but saw this thread and thought I would add a few of my thoughts (Please bear with my ramblings im typing on the phone on the way to work)

I think the biggest issue I find with these attacks (outside the horrible violence of course) is they are not centralised around one place, they have happened everywhere, Mumbai, Sydney, London, New York, Paris, Madrid, Indonesia.... the list is endless. Then we hear almost daily about the people going off to fight in Syria etc..

What I couldn't get my head around was how can this be something that is such a huge scale, if there are only a few clerics and imams that are preaching the brainwashing bad stuff...which makes people commit these atrocities (Which is what you constantly hear). Also as a sane rational person I very much believe that no matter the organisation/government/charity you will always have some bad apples. I have always wondered how there can be so many problems all over the world and from so many different places, surely if it was only a few bad people preaching bad things you would have hot zones, where the trouble makers would all come from? It made me wonder if there is a much bigger issue that we don't hear about going through Islam at the moment (partly due to people being scared to speak about it, partly as governments have been careless, partly as people in western civilisations are so welcoming), something that is unspoken.

So I decided to start doing my own research into the issue, reading blogs, watching videos from both sides.

The conclusion I am coming to is, yes it is a major issue in Islam at the moment, it is more than just a few religious leaders preaching hatred (if that was the case you would find people who commit these attacks only come from a few places - it is many many more), it is something that needs to be addressed. It is a problem that will not go away, and has been left to fester for a long long time. The problem is that at a time like now with lots of emotion it can lead us down a very dark path to restore order, which we have to avoid at all costs.

Below are some videos that I found scary/interesting.

First up is from a Muslim conference in Norway "Moderate Muslim Peace Conference" - https://www.youtube....h?v=tpeIS25jhK4

Second, a conference on the violence in our world -

MOD EDIT Increased font size :)

Edited by glrnet

On a slight tangent, but related to yesterday's attacks:

How come we are so full of backing to media like Charlie Hebdo, where everyone without question is backing their right to freedom of the press despite the fact they knew it would upset Muslims, and yet the interweb buzzword of the last year is troll? What exactly is the difference between a magazine setting out specifically to do something they KNOW will insult people, and random chav tweeting minor celeb that he thinks shes a dumb slut?

To me, this is exactly the kind of hypocrisy that these terrorists are sick and tired of. Now, I'm of the opinion of sticks and stones, but even I can see that we cannot preach freedom on one hand but strike it down with the other.

I'm not saying that the attacks were right, rather than everyone should be a little more tolerant of mocking.

• Like 3

I suspect most people would say to the above that the minor celeb didnt then go and hunt them down and execute the chav and all his mates with a machine gun. Or saw thier head off with a rusty knife while filming it...

I get what you are trying to say but really they are incomparable, satire and parody are a way of engaging thought provoking and cleaver debate, just hurling abuse constantly at someone is neither clever or thought provoking.

How come we are so full of backing to media like Charlie Hebdo, where everyone without question is backing their right to freedom of the press despite the fact they knew it would upset Muslims, and yet the interweb buzzword of the last year is troll? What exactly is the difference between a magazine setting out specifically to do something they KNOW will insult people, and random chav tweeting minor celeb that he thinks shes a dumb slut?

To me, this is exactly the kind of hypocrisy that these terrorists are sick and tired of. Now, I'm of the opinion of sticks and stones, but even I can see that we cannot preach freedom on one hand but strike it down with the other.

I'm not saying that the attacks were right, rather than everyone should be a little more tolerant of mocking.

agree they need to be either on the soap box or not, not one foot on one foot off

After reading more comments from what I put yesterday I actually find some peoples views actually quite funny! I'm not going to quote people as I don't think it's fair to do so and this isn't really a topic I feel comfortable talking about over an open forum!

They are uneducated and don't know right from wrong whilst living in these counties! Every day is a struggle for these people and they do what they do because that is how they see life and know no other way as they don't need to! This is what British solider who have been on the ground have done well at!

These home grown extremists how ever is a different story and this is where we are at fault! Media is also where we are at fault!

Media is also the biggest problem but that won't ever be sorted! These people can make a country that is debt free and doing well with the odd bit of violence look like a war zone to make us believe what where doing is right!

They wanted to cause outrage and get attention, and they got it

They did, but again it's the double standards on being able to offend an entire religion based on free speech, but not the individual. How does that work?

Actually, I don't think outrage and attention were their aims: Sounds more like to me this was a planned attack on specific people. Once that was done, they scarpered.