The Cancer of Isis

Harryjax

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/9/abu-saad-al-ansari-islamic-state-brags-we-did-pari/

The Islamic State has taken responsibility for the terror attacks in Paris and vowed, watch out Britain and America — you’re next.

“We started with the France operation for which we take responsibility,†said cleric Abu Saad al-Ansari in a sermon in Mosul, an Iraqi city now under the control of the Islamic State, Haaretz reported.

I'm flying to US tomorrow, hope flights don't get disrupted :(

Before we went to Istanbul for my other half's birthday in November her mother was saying she was worried about terrorism in Turkey. We both laughed it off, as Istanbul is generally considered safe, but I see on the news that a suicide bomber struck just a few days ago, scarily right in the area we were staying. :wacko:

• Like 1

Nowhere is safe any more, unfortunately.

I don't think IS have anything to do with France personally, as it doesn't bear any of their trademarks. They usually cause as much disruption as they can, kill as many people as they can, and go for suicide by cop. These two in Paris are targeting specific people or security forces, and are trying to survive. Totally different MOs.

http://www.washingto...gs-we-did-pari/

The Islamic State has taken responsibility for the terror attacks in Paris and vowed, watch out Britain and America — you’re next.

“We started with the France operation for which we take responsibility,†said cleric Abu Saad al-Ansari in a sermon in Mosul

Ok, here is a thought, seeing these terrorists like to claim responsibility, as in, they like to get the glory so to speak, how about passing law that if anyone like this cleric Abu Saad openly adopts responsibility they are then accountable, so arrestable and convicted of terror attacks?

If i went on national television saying, yeah it was my mates who killed whoever, your damn sure i would be in a Police cell quicker than you can say, beaten with a truncheon ;)

Would any of these clerics want to speak out if they were held accountable?

Edited by Jetpilot

http://www.washingto...gs-we-did-pari/

“We started with the France operation for which we take responsibility,†said cleric Abu Saad al-Ansari in a sermon in Mosul

Ok, here is a thought, seeing these terrorists like to claim responsibility, as in, they like to get the glory so to speak, how about passing law that if anyone like this cleric Abu Saad openly adopts responsibility they are then accountable, so arrestable and convicted of terror attacks?

If i went on national television saying, yeah it was my mates who killed whoever, your damn sure i would be in a Police cell quicker than you can say, beaten with a truncheon ;)

Would any of these clerics want to speak out if they were held accountable?

Good luck capturing them... :scare:

Just watching Sky News, all were known to be linked to terrorist camps. The two brothers, one was known to have spent many months in combat training with Alqaeda (2011), in 2008 the younger brother was found guilty an imprisoned for recruiting Jihadi fighters for Alqaeda and were both on a watch list by Amercian and UK counter terrorism.

The other dude was found guilty of plotting a prison escape for the islamists who committed the metro bombings in 1995 (served 2 months), the girl was also wanted by Police for attending a Jihadist training camp in Southern France believe it or not.

Sorry, but these scum are making us look very stupid for letting them live amongst us!!!!!!! :mad:

Totally agree with g mans comment. My son,s recently back from serving in Afghan. Total waste of effort out there. We,ve achieved nothing other than wasting lives and money.

Those shouting rhetoric about the need to put boots on the ground anywhere outside the u.k. should be forced to serve on the front line.See how many politicians and Generals would advocate their boots in the thick of the fighting.

As for any non Muslim placing himself in any area of conflict voluntarily,how can they justify their own naivety ?

There is a lesson to be learnt by all immigrants who continue to align their fundamentalism to religious groups. Throughout the 30s and 40,s millions of Jews were annihilated because of their religious beliefs. We are starting to witness the same populist growth of nationalistic fervour in Germany and France right now. How long before there is a massive backlash against all Muslims living in those countries?

The only time I,ve heard of a successful counter to terrorist atrocities was in Vietnam where a company of ex SS mercenaries carried out even greater barbaric punishment to captured terrorists.