The Cancer of Isis

Harryjax

I am not religious but my mother found great comfort from a specific religion when my father died many years ago, if that belief in the specific religion got her through her darkest days, thank god for it (pardon the pun).

I see religion as pretty much the same as anything in life, drug use, homosexuality etc, if thats their shout fill your boots and go nuts, but start enforcing it on others and my patience wheres thin.

• Like 1

About time we fight terror with terror and throw away the rule book on conventual warfare.

About time we took a leaf out of the Israel defence forces rule of thumb

If they hit you.

Hit them back ten times as hard.

Personally I wouldn't use explosives in the bombs

I would pack it full of the EBOLA virus and drop that on em.

These dirty cowardly scum deserve to die in severe pain.

• Like 3

Very sadening but inevitable. :(

Some good suggestions as how to combat these militants, sadly we all know it wont happen as we cant lower ourselves to their level, but, i do think governments should be very clear that they will adopt a zero tolerance policy with any support shown on foreign soil and our own. If your found supporting in whatever western country, out, no questions, just out and instantly. If your carrying arms abroad, shot etc, if their captured during battle, no trial, prison (not here) for life.

But hey, lets chuck a couple of planes into the twin towers or set of a load of bombs on Londons public transport with commuters on or at night clubs in Bali, there is no mistake those people were INNOCENT and deliberately targeted, hell they were even 1000's of miles from the battleground and more so, if they werent such cowardly scum they wouldnt be using human shields anyway!

yes but how many innocent civillians have we killed over the years in the middle east? What have we gained from it?

The only reason we interfere over there is for financial gain anyway, it's no wonder they hate us. It's scary how rife properganda is in todays age and how people still lap it up.

I still think ISIS need stopped but you have to consider why they exist in the first place.

No armed forces have started out with the sole intention of killing innocent civilians, unlike the above atrocities.

I agree, in some cases financial or economic gain is the hidden agenda, most likely (i.e Iraq), but, what possible financial gain do we have from invading Afghanistan?

Same if we were to move into Syria.

Isis doesnt exist because of the West, they are killing their own ffs!

I'm not saying they exist soley because of hate for the west. My point is the west have helped create the cess pool over there in which these extremists grow. We overthrew the dictator, armed them to the eyeballs and pretty much left them to it.

• Like 2

About time we fight terror with terror and throw away the rule book on conventual warfare.

About time we took a leaf out of the Israel defence forces rule of thumb

If they hit you.

Hit them back ten times as hard.

Personally I wouldn't use explosives in the bombs

I would pack it full of the EBOLA virus and drop that on em.

These dirty cowardly scum deserve to die in severe pain.

To be fair i'm surprised none of them have martyred themselves by trying to contract ebola and travel to the western worlds capital cities.

But hey, lets chuck a couple of planes into the twin towers or set of a load of bombs on Londons public transport with commuters on or at night clubs in Bali, there is no mistake those people were INNOCENT and deliberately targeted, hell they were even 1000's of miles from the battleground and more so, if they werent such cowardly scum they wouldnt be using human shields anyway!

yes but how many innocent civillians have we killed over the years in the middle east? What have we gained from it?

The only reason we interfere over there is for financial gain anyway, it's no wonder they hate us. It's scary how rife properganda is in todays age and how people still lap it up.

I still think ISIS need stopped but you have to consider why they exist in the first place.

No armed forces have started out with the sole intention of killing innocent civilians, unlike the above atrocities.

I agree, in some cases financial or economic gain is the hidden agenda, most likely (i.e Iraq), but, what possible financial gain do we have from invading Afghanistan?

I'm not saying they exist soley because of hate for the west. My point is the west have helped create the cess pool over there in which these extremists grow. We overthrew the dictator, armed them to the eyeballs and pretty much left them to it.

I am not sure i agree, extremists want a cause to fight against, otherwise being an extremist would be pretty dull, the west is just a good target to address their hatred because our ways/beliefs/lifestyle is so very different to their ways/beliefs/lifestyle and pretty much everything they despise!

The problem is as far as i can tell, in all of these countries, it is a "minority of extremists" which terrorise they own and set out to over throw the peaceful population in the name of Islam, so, can we just sit back and watch this happen when it would seem the majority (of whatever country) want peace?

In reality it was no different to Hitler and his Nazis wanting a Aryan race (master race) and all others were considered undesirable and any opposing this were immediately suppressed. Would anyone now say, should have left him and the Nazis to it, its not our problem?

Regardless, drifting very off topic, lay the blame at any ones feet if you feel blame needs apportioning (not aimed at you particularly), there is absolutely no excuse for beheading an innocent man who has only gone to offer his aid to a troubled country! If you dont like us, cool no problem, pick up your weapons and fight, cowardly acts show them up for nothing more than the scum they are imho.

Edited by Jetpilot
  • Like 1

I am not sure i agree, extremists want a cause to fight against, otherwise being an extremist would be pretty dull, the west is just a good target to address their hatred because our ways/beliefs/lifestyle is so very different to their ways/beliefs/lifestyle and pretty much everything they despise!

The problem is as far as i can tell, in all of these countries, it is a "minority of extremists" which terrorise they own and set out to over throw the peaceful population in the name of Islam, so, can we just sit back and watch this happen when it would seem the majority (of whatever country) want peace?

In reality it was no different to Hitler and his Nazis wanting a Aryan race (master race) and all others were considered undesirable and any opposing this were immediately suppressed. Would anyone now say, should have left him and the Nazis to it, its not our problem?

Regardless, drifting very off topic, lay the blame at any ones feet if you feel blame needs apportioning (not aimed at you particularly), there is absolutely no excuse for beheading an innocent man who has only gone to offer his aid to a troubled country! If you dont like us, cool no problem, pick up your weapons and fight, cowardly acts show them up for nothing more than the scum they are imho.

I don't disagree with any of that actually, Infact your last point is a very strong one :thumbs:

I still don't think the west is innocent in all of this but that doesn't contradict anything you've said.

• Like 1

Russia seems to have the right idea on the situation. (and I dont often agree with Putin).

PUTIN ON MUSLIM's in RUSSIA.

In Russia, live like Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, it should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, and live the life of Muslim’s then we advise them to go to those places where that’s the state law.

Russia does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell ‘discrimination’. We will not tolerate disrespect of our Russian culture. We better learn from the suicides of America, England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Muslims are taking over those countries and they will not take over Russia. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of Sharia Law and Muslims.

It does appear to be untrue:-

http://www.snopes.co...x/putinduma.asp

Most of us have Facebook, too... It has HOAX written all over. (Please don't call Putin to check if is true, I know he's your mate) :D

http://www.hoax-slay...haria-law.shtml

I bow to your superior knowledge. ! :scare:

President Putin did, during his introductory remarks to a meeting of the Board of the Federal Migration Service in January 2012, speak words somewhat similar to the sentiments expressed in the item reproduced above, but with much more moderated language and a much less inflammatory tone:

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/putinduma.asp#j7i0SE3m2WeT4GZ3.99

anyone seen this - its a video about a suicide bomber shot by the police - you can look this up on facepalm (i'm not linking it)

I'm not going to re-post it on facepalm - please be warned it is very graphic - mods - feel free to remove

Edited by ioneabee

anyone seen this - its a video about a suicide bomber shot by the police - you can look this up on facepalm (i'm not linking it)

I'm not going to re-post it on facepalm - please be warned it is very graphic - mods - feel free to remove

seen this on facebook

can you give us a bit more to go on so we can try and google it.