Who will win- Yes or No?

LRF4N

Who will win- Yes or No?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

Only a week to go who will win? Not who should win but what will the outcome be?

No opinions or why/who/how the other thread is for that. Let's keep this one a bit more light hearted

We all know it's gonna be tight but my money is on No

I'm worried about the people walking into the polling stations thinking of ticking No.... Then taking the paper into the booth and thinking "**** it why not? I'm voting yes!"

I know iv changed my mind at previous elections for people with funny names :lol:

• Like 1

Good poll - I remember reading an article in the US that asking the question 'who do you think will win' is more likely to be more accurate in US local elections than asking people who they would vote for and tallying it up.

I think that it just may be a yes as the scare mongering is now all past, a card which in my opinion they played to early.

There are many who are still undecided and who will probably just decide once they are in the polling stations.

It will be extremely close but I think it will be a YES, just.

I think itl be a yes. There's alot of idiots who haven't got a clue and will just vote yes for the whole dislike of the English thing. There isn't alot of no stickers around here and the folk who seem to be pushing no here are rangers daft, god save the queen nuts. I'm voting yes for other reasons

I think that it just may be a yes as the scare mongering is now all past, a card which in my opinion they played to early.

There are many who are still undecided and who will probably just decide once they are in the polling stations.

It will be extremely close but I think it will be a YES, just.

Same here ~ voted that it will probably be the Yes that wins but I'd prefer it if the No vote wins.

I'd like to keep Britain great and for that we all need to be united I think. :thumbs:

Been working in Scotland for the last 2 weeks, can't believe the weather :) , anyway conducted a straw poll at the location I was working at and exactly 50/50 (12 people). Mind you they all agreed they are sick and tired of hearing about it on TV and the radio :surrender:

• Like 2