Who will win- Yes or No?

LRF4N

Who will win- Yes or No?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

It could be pretty close. I think it shoyld be no but if its yes I stop paying tax so I wont be too worried.

So how is the scottish govement going to pay for all the public sector then if nobodys paying tax

There is only one guy in Scotland paying tax?

It could be pretty close. I think it shoyld be no but if its yes I stop paying tax so I wont be too worried.

So how is the scottish govement going to pay for all the public sector then if nobodys paying tax

There is only one guy in Scotland paying tax?

Dunno you tell me, do all scots work cash in hand? but i did say if nobody

Been working in Scotland for the last 2 weeks, can't believe the weather :) , anyway conducted a straw poll at the location I was working at and exactly 50/50 (12 people). Mind you they all agreed they are sick and tired of hearing about it on TV and the radio :surrender:

Yup think it is going to be extremely close either way

Only a week to go who will win? Not who should win but what will the outcome be?

No opinions or why/who/how the other thread is for that. Let's keep this one a bit more light hearted

We all know it's gonna be tight but my money is on No

Neil is correct, no opinions or discussions, just yes or no please guys :)

Just realised it was locked. Was an interesting debate up until the last couple if pages lol

A good thing if you ask me. The internet is full of debates like this and they've turned really ugly in the last few days.

Pete

Can we not have it unlocked. I don't see why it got locked. If people don't want to get upset by it maybe they should just not click on it.

The nature of it will be slightly heated. This is the future of Scotland. Our country. But there was no

Insults.