Hi from Germany

Hi to all,

I am new here and want to introduce myself.

My name is Michael, i am 50 y.o and i live in Germany,.....roundabout 18 km far from the nurburgring circuit. I had a bad motorcycle accident last year and thanx god i am still alive. So i promised my wife to look not for a further motorbike but a powerful car,........so i came to the 350z,......and i am so happy with this car. Its a roadster as u can c in my gallery. I was a member of the german 350z forum but i wasnt happy there,.....to much stupid posts there. So i decided to quit with the german forum and join the british one. :teeth:

I hope my english is not too poor so u can follow my threads and posts.

Best regards and hope to have a good time with u

Michael

• Like 2

Welcome, and don't worry, if you feel the need, dann ist deutsch auch kein problem :lol:

Nebenbei, mein deutsch ist bestimmt genauso gut wie dein englisch.

Aber Ich habe ein paar fragen bezüglich der anmeldung eines 350Z in Deutschland, kosten, TÜV, usw.

Hab spass hier ;)

Thanx for that warm :welcome: and nice to know that some of u speak german :thumbs:

Welcome, and don't worry, if you feel the need, dann ist deutsch auch kein problem :lol:

Nebenbei, mein deutsch ist bestimmt genauso gut wie dein englisch.

Aber Ich habe ein paar fragen bezüglich der anmeldung eines 350Z in Deutschland, kosten, TÜV, usw.

No problem,..........nahrung_0152.gif

Rgds Michael