ROTFLMFAO

KyleR

Absolutely hideous but,

....it's had a wrap so that could be removed (silver underneath), has new belts, new EBC discs all round, GT pack (Bose/leather heated seats etc), just MOT'd, new front tyres (crappy make but still), SuperPro anti roll bar bushes, diff & gearbox oil recently changed (would like to know whats in it ~ Nissan oil I hope), clean & tidy fairly unmolested engine bay and only 75K miles on a 2003.

Could be a bargain for someone at the right price. :D

Am I banned now? :surrender:

Absolutely hideous but,

....it's had a wrap so that could be removed (silver underneath), has new belts, new EBC discs all round, GT pack (Bose/leather heated seats etc), just MOT'd, new front tyres (crappy make but still), SuperPro anti roll bar bushes, diff & gearbox oil recently changed (would like to know whats in it ~ Nissan oil I hope), clean & tidy fairly unmolested engine bay and only 75K miles on a 2003.

Could be a bargain for someone at the right price. :D

Am I banned now? :surrender:

No, I tend to agree. It looks like it has been looked after (Although, no for sale advert (Bar Ricey's) says how shockingly it's been cared for). Remove the wrap and that could be a nice cheap car for someone.

It is totally hideous though!

At least there will be no frigging moaning that tradelink sharked in and bought it from under someone! :lol:

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

The advert is young :)

• Like 1

Disgusting colour but it is only a Wrap. Cant help but think the 7,000 BIN price is a little optimistic. The car has Nankang tyres on one axle...and Toyo's on the other, one set of ditch finders and one set of brilliant tyres?? Its tax runs out at the end of the month. With 75,00 miles, and the work involved in removing the wrap id say they're looking more like £5,500 for a private sale.

• Like 1