ROTFLMFAO

KyleR

B careful what you say about that car!

To be honest, I'd say there's a difference between slander and criticising someone's personal taste in a car.

You should probably put this up as your picture for the face to the name thread

Broken_record2.jpg

To be honest, I'd say there's a difference between slander and criticising someone's personal taste in a car.

Broken_record2.jpg

Slander would imply that was i was saying wasn't true? You're very welcome to see my face...

Broken_record2.jpg

Slander would imply that was i was saying wasn't true? You're very welcome to see my face...

With zero proof, from either you or him, it's slander.

I have no need to see your face, I don't need a new car thanks. I'm happy with the one I have, it works perfectly...

Broken_record2.jpg

With zero proof, from either you or him, it's slander.

I have no need to see your face, I don't need a new car thanks. I'm happy with the one I have, it works perfectly...

Well I know what happened. You were not there so can't really comment on "proof". I wouldn't have posted what i did last time for no good reason. It makes no sense to do so.

The simple fact that he has had no luck selling it and is having it ripped out of him for what the car now looks like. The fact he joined the forum to try and sell it and then realised you have to have a certain amount of posts to do so says it all. You create your own luck and Karma dictates a lot.

Good luck to him now though, he's had enough negativity now so hopefully he can sell it and someone can remove that wrap and make it nice once again.

Personally I think for #1 if he's had no luck selling the car for obvious reasons and #2 having the mick taken out of him.. Surely that would tell you only 1 thing?? to remove the wrap?? If not then he's glutton for punishment ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk