350z makeover

chalkie4721

Hmm.....

Well done for being individual, and directly from the rear doesn't look too bad, nice and 'phat' but the front is pretty bad.

I would be careful just fitting spacers wide enough for them arches as they will be massive and really mess up the geometry and handling of the car. It will cost a lot of money to do it properly, as a minimum your gonna need at least 12" wide wheels to fill them arches.

Defiantly a marmite car, but if you like it,.........

Its not a GT4, its a jap import.....

Yes, an Ultra Yellow import, probably rarer than a GT4 (but not as valuable). I don't really know what to make of it in its current guise, but it certainly stands out from the crowd.

Pete

I guess if you put it out there then you're putting yourself up for criticism

I have to say it's not for me but at the same time I'm kinda feeling sorry for the lad . . . . . . I'm definitely mellowing as I get (a little) older . . . . . . . :surrender:

• Like 1

I know what's up with it, it's not the kit, the paint scheme or the wheels. There is one fundamental issue with the whole car and once resolved it will bring it all together very nicely and it will look absolutely awesome.

Just needs a shorter aerial. Simples.

Each to his own taste, but there are only three things I would have done from the car being standard, and you didn't do any of them!

1. Change the wheels - maybe some black ones with a chrome lip

2. Stubby aerial

3. Facelift rear lights

I prefer to keep my Zed looking virtually stock as it's an absolutely gorgeous car! Can't find one angle to look at the 350Z that I do not find aesthetically pleasing! That's why I bought it! :)

Edited by RS8055

thanks guy's for all your views good and bad, yes I knew it would be a marmite moment but I like it. it's not the finished article and does look a bit off with the wheels but like I said one thing at a time :) I've been to meets and the only thing that is different with a lot of the zeds is colour so wanted to add these type of discussing points to future meets . and yes I do like termite haha

• Like 11

thanks guy's for all your views good and bad, yes I knew it would be a marmite moment but I like it. it's not the finished article and does look a bit off with the wheels but like I said one thing at a time :) I've been to meets and the only thing that is different with a lot of the zeds is colour so wanted to add these type of discussing points to future meets . and yes I do like termite haha

I admire you for brushing off those of us who have been quite rude! As for termites, not my cuppa tea.

There are times in life when people say the phrase

"Just because you CAN do something, does not mean you SHOULD be doing it"

This is one of those times.

And I'm not even having a discussion, that front bumper is hideous, end of.

That front bumper is up there among LED washer jets, cheap LED strips stuck onto headlights, unnecessary numberplate deletes on rears of cars (think Merc C-Class with smoothed boot lid and numberplate stuck on bumper), any Halfords £5.99 stick-on tat and the list goes on.

If you haven't already, you could register an account at www.barryboys.co.uk