350z makeover

chalkie4721

Oh dear!!! How did I miss this?

Where do I start🙀?

Very bold! Certainly "A" for effort. And as the OP said its still a work in progress. I think with the right sized wheels and offset and the grills blacked out it would look better as someone already mentioned.

We can't all have the same taste so I appreciate what the OP is trying to achieve. Don't get scared off mate! Stick around and the forum would be only richer for having you.

• Like 6

This is my opinion... Which Everyone is entitled to. Though I don't like to be negative on here as we are all here for the same reason and that's a love for these cars. However...I was a little disappointed seeing the "make over" I was thinking a detailed clean or a respray restoring the original faded or scratched colour. I think it's had a whole lot of stuff added but nothing gained. Sad day for the 350 z club.

I'm pretty conservative in the mod stakes, so super aggressive is not generally my personal thing, but some cars that really go fully balls out, can really work. As it's a work in progress anything could happen from here. The right spoiler, right wheels, any stubby (every Zed should have one), maybe even some quality downlighting (sorry if that's too f&f for some but it's the kind of car that could carry it off done right) and it's defo gonna turn heads.

The two tone is actually my only real objection, all in black or midnight purple or some other single extreme colour and it could be pretty rude. Fair play for posting up and not running off after the initial few pages of comments :thumbs: If you smile when you drive it and when you look at it, I say do it.

It'll be interesting to see where you get to when you're finished (as if you can ever actually finish a zed :lol:) good luck and keep the photos coming. I've got some exterior mods going on this week, don't know whether to post them now after some of the comments :scare: :scare: :scare:

cheers superstu , listen don't let people tell you what's right and what's wrong be an individual and express your likes and do what you think is right, like me I'm not going to change anything about my zed just to please someone else because then it won't please me . I will take people's advice on board and take not of suggestions but if it's not to my liking I won't do it, so get your interior mods on the forum for all of us who have an open mind and like to see people's hard work and for all those that don't like it because it's not what they would do forget about them, like people have been saying to me over the past couple of days, your car, your money, your choice :) ok rant over hope to see pics soon.

• Like 4

Was trying to see what this kit reminded me of and just came back to me; the gumpert Apollo super car.

E215C825-580C-461D-B301-B712C53953A9-1117-0000014F7BAEFFCB_zps573a0323.jpg

87E32B49-5707-4BF0-88B4-9E666BF83C89-1117-0000014F50A0A2EA_zpsdb0e6068.jpg

See how the right grill and paint transforms this car that polarises opinions in equal measure.

Edited by GT4 Zed

Personally I don't mind it. The front bumper may be a bit too big but I've kept my car completely stock as I prefer the factory look. It certainly does look different yours and alot of time money and effort has clearly gone into it.

Once the spacers are on it will look a lot better as even my stock GT needs spacers.

post-21544-139343709475_thumb.jpg

See even in factory form my Rays look sucked into the arches lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk