350z makeover

chalkie4721

Let's just all contribute £1 each and restore that zed to his better days! :cry:

I will donate a stubby : thumbs:

The Iberdezign Havoc front bumper.

The name is burnt into my mind from about 6 years ago when the last poor member proudly revealed it only to be shot down in flames by Welsh Ian.

Looks a bit like bumble bee to me, it will certainly turn heads so fair play and as said, your car, your money and all that matters is your happy !

:teeth:

Only difference is this guy has stuck around, the other one didn't :lol:

Seriously its not that bad, (im trying to be nice i hate it) its not my kind of mod's but if the owner likes it that's the important...

And honestly we all did stupid and ugly thing's to our car's when we were kids, then we grow up and he grow some sense in to our head's...

I hope :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Poor lad he has posted his car up after spending ££££ on it and everyone is having a giggle at his car . I can see what he wanted to achieve but he went wrong some were along the line . :-) wrap it black out big rims on it and it will look 100 times better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Briggsybriggs1

Poor lad he has posted his car up after spending ££££ on it and everyone is having a giggle at his car . I can see what he wanted to achieve but he went wrong some were along the line . :-) wrap it black out big rims on it and it will look 100 times better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not!

Wow, this thread has had more posts/views than any I've created and I've been on a while!

Having seen this car in the flesh I can say the rear might grow on me, the sides need something done with the wheels but I ain't a fan of the front.

I would say give him a chance to finish it first before the napalm comes out as I drove about with JDM 18" with the ING's kit for ages and it looked daft with its one nostril (still does, but it's functional). Lrfan pestered me for ages about it.

I'm not a great fan of this kit but if it's presented like the one below then its no worse than some other kits knocking about :shrug: .

350z-havoc-fb3.jpg

Pete

Doesn't offend my eyes as much in that piccy to be fair Pete

+1

+2 I think that looks alright with 1 Colour. It's not loud or in your face. Still wouldn't choose it for myself like, remind me of an Evo..

Here it comes, I quite like it and I think it'd look better in the flesh.

I do think everyone's being a bit harsh given the amount of money you've spent.

Good for you and I think you've taken the comments really well.

• Like 2

Its more of a makeover if you look at the pictures from the bottom up, but if thats what you want to do, then you carry on! i myself owned a barry boys car when i first started driving, got my first corsa, it had the biggest body kit you could imagine, and had the worst paint job ever but hey i loved it haha!

• Like 1

A certain Mr A Hitler spent a lot of money during the 1930's and 40's, doesn't mean we should be any less harsh in our judgement of him though? :shrug:

Lets be honest, the car isn't to everyones taste, but what car is? I really don't fancy the front bumper, but moving on from that the rest of the car is ok, some spacers and spraying the mesh black would make a huge difference. At the end of the day, the work that's gone into the car is impressive, and you should be pleased with the end result, the workmanship looks great and you've got a car you're happy with.

• Like 1

A certain Mr A Hitler spent a lot of money during the 1930's and 40's, doesn't mean we should be any less harsh in our judgement of him though? :shrug:

Wow, there's a comparison!

When you put it like that... :lol:

cheers aliveboy, it's not the finished article still got things to do to it , I know it looks off in the wheel department, and like everything it takes money to do what you want to do but also takes time to earn the money so will have it looking better in the long run :)

Crazy comparison indeed. This is far worse than anything hitler did

• Like 1

Crazy comparison indeed. This is far worse than anything hitler did

:lol: