My nightmare last night...

Thought I'd share this as you could all relate. I had a nightmare last night.

short version: My car had been stolen. Eventually the police had found it 4 days later but it had done 18,000 miles extra. The engine bay had been returned to normal, but cheapishly. Some kind of tar paint returning my red bits to black.

Really really stressing. Felt like I wanted to cry in my dream.

Anyone else? Or is it just me??? :shrug:

I had a strange car related dream last night, although it wasn't a bad one.

I dreamt I was driving a beautiful Ferrari 348 (late GTB model) along the Amalfi coast to Sorrento. Scooting through the towns and villages along the way, sun shining and beating down. Just enjoying the sound of that lovely engine echoing off the hills and buildings on the way to a fantastic lunch with the better half

Shame I had to get up really :dry:

Not sure any of the above helps you Dips, sorry :)

Edited by Bockaaarck

Strange thing is I dreamt about stealing someone's Zed and tried to drive as far as I could, this was my route:

https://www.google.c...1!1e1!2b1&fid=0

Give or take a mile or two before I turned back.

You missed the best part of the route, Transfagarasan and Transalpina in Romania, what a waste! :lol:

I might try those tonight, in a white 370 ;)

Ive had that a couple of times now, where you dream your car has been stolen, but the dream feels so real that the first thing you start to do when you wake up is to call the police. Its only me double checking the car was on the drive that stopped me physically dialing the police up and telling them its been nicked.

I find eating cheese before bed is usually the cause.....

Thought I'd share this as you could all relate. I had a nightmare last night.

short version: My car had been stolen. Eventually the police had found it 4 days later but it had done 18,000 miles extra. The engine bay had been returned to normal, but cheapishly. Some kind of tar paint returning my red bits to black.

Really really stressing. Felt like I wanted to cry in my dream.

Anyone else? Or is it just me??? :shrug:

Had to read that twice! For a second I thought your beautiful Zed had actually been stolen. :surrender:

It would be a nightmare imo if that actually happened. :scare:

I dreamt that my previous Z was crushed by a crane. Probably something to do with all the building work that people in our road seem to have done. There's always some van or skip in the road, sometimes a bit too close for comfort.....

I had a weird dream the other night

I was woken up by a noise in my bedroom so turned on light to find a sea lion on a red sofa. Turning the light on woke my wife up and she started to scream at the sight of this beast in the bedroom.

I was trying to shoo it away when it begged me (talking) not to send it back outside in the heavy rain.

Like I said weird.

A talking seal that was fed up of being wet.

I even looked for it when I awoke properly the dream was so real.

I know.

I need help.

Any one else had a weird dream / nightmare.

• Like 1

I was woken up by a noise in my bedroom so turned on light to find a sea lion on a red sofa. Turning the light on woke my wife up and she started to scream at the sight of this beast in the bedroom.

I was trying to shoo it away when it begged me (talking) not to send it back outside in the heavy rain.

Like I said weird.

I know.

I need help.

I used to have weird recurring one where I am being chased around some sort of underground cave system by the aliens from Aliens, all I have is a shotgun and Fox Mulder for company.

I tried to look it up, but it wasn't listed.

All you Dreamers, need to . . . . step away from the Cheese. No more Dairylea before bed :nono:

:lol: That's not real cheese ~ you need vintage cheddar,

...also wine & antibiotics help for proper crazy dreams. :lol:

I just thought BBK seems the Dairylea type :stir:

I much prefer a nice mouldy stilton B)

Well since that how do I break into my own car thread I think we should pay bbk's car a visit at night :lol: :lol: Could someone pick up tar paint on the way down?

It's weird how stupid stuff makes complete sense in your dreams until you wake up and your like what? I'm dumb. :surrender::lol:

The worst one I can remember was that I was in a theme park and went down to a platform at a tube station and someone had been pushed onto the tracks (those that travel to London will know there always seems to be someone under a train!), the person caught fire and was screaming but no one could get to him, I woke up screaming (scaring the crap out of Mike) because I could smell burning flesh! I've never had anything like it before and it really freaked me out so I told my doctor and she laughed because apparently scary, vivid and life like dreams/nightmares are one of the side effects of one of the medications I take, I now don't take them too close to bedtime lol

Like I said weird.

I know.

I need help.

That's just weird :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im sure we could probably have an entire thread devoted to weird dreams.

One of the strangest ones I ever had involved me going to work and sitting down at my desk. I went to open the set of draws next to me but instead it was actually a mini fridge. My response to this was to take my shoes off and put them in it before waking up.

I remember it clear as day but ill be damned if I can figure out if its meant to mean something. :wacko: