Who has NOT got a Zed but still uses this forum?

Pimm

Having sold mine 2 few weeks ago I was interested in members that have had a zed, sold it moved on but still actively use this forum?

I ask because I find the forum very friendly and being a long term member even though I do not post every day it is still part of me.

Cheers :D

Only come on here to make sure Wizurd is looking after mine. I see it in the same way as if your wife or girlfriend had left you, no reason you can't stalk her on social network sites. :p

Fortunately there is a small JAAAAAG subforum on here with SMD and RT Biscuit. :D

Edited by leonk
  • Like 1

No it's not, it's full of over-opinionated tosspots.

Like me. :teeth:

:lol: awaits for Dblock :lol:

You know what though. I like Ekona, as much as he riles me because he is so often wrong :p . 1. He can take it on the chin. He isn't a girl about it. 2. He atleast backs up his info with facts and figures which he believes are correct. 3. He can have a debate its not like this is what the forum think so then so must I. E.g. not a forum sheep. 4. He can be proved wrong and will back down if he is. 5. He isn't a stuck up git like alot of people.

I think if I met him we would either be besties or like peter and the chicken from family guy. I'm peter though. :teeth:

Edited by Dblock
  • Like 2