Not jealous honest

Will370z

Friend from work arrives with a huge smile on his face, i knew why and popped out to take a look.

Have to say his new toy is a cracker. Its the perfect colour, lovely 20 inch dark anthracite alloys, sports exhaust that sounds fantastic. Auto box is far better than anything ive seen before, the changes are seemless and it grips the road like anything.

Inside its top quality and extremely comfortable, even for someone as long as myself.

Im not jealous at all, honest......i still think i can have him in a straight line though lol......maybe in my dreams. Definitely changing my mind about the porkers though, it felt like a little super car in that stand out colour.

978890c03d16161353eb83bf88bc1158_zps3c36ba06.jpg

I had the last Cayman S and got shot of it quickly, it was ok but the new one is unreal :thumbs:

Hello stranger :)

I'll second that - good evening!!

Nah don't like Yellow Will. Reminds me of lemon curd.

Wouldn't say no to a Cayman R though.

its that a cayman R? first glance i thought it was a panamera, looks a little... chubby...

On principle i agree with the car (although not sure about that colour) - excellent chassis and engine. however i couldnt see myself in a porsche unless its a 911... always thought of porsches as being just too delicate, whereas i prefer a bit of no nonsense brute force for road cars. On a track im sure a Cayman R would make a lot of sense, but for the road i'll stick with my brutish 350Z.

Porches are = quality and everybody with money have one

Z = soul and tuning and only the pistonsheads have one

Porches are actually the bit over your front door mate. :lol:

Regardless of that anyone who seriously compares Nissan with Porsche and comes out thinking Nissan is better needs their head examined :lol:

• Like 1

Porches are = quality and everybody with money have one

Z = soul and tuning and only the pistonsheads have one

Porches are actually the bit over your front door mate. :lol:

Regardless of that anyone who seriously compares Nissan with Porsche and comes out thinking Nissan is better needs their head examined :lol:

I hate to say it but have to agree, I love my zed to bits and she's a keeper but that Porsche is a big step up in quality and handling. It was lovely. But then it should be for the price tag.