Just woken up to this

JetSet

Very picturesque!! B) But so glad I don't live in the UK. :p:lol::D:sun: Our winters are fairly mild in comparison to the UK.

Weather forecasters are talking about a foot to 18 inches of snow around here. This area doesn't normally get much snow, but when we get a cold airmass sitting over us and the clouds roll in from the South East we can get a right hammering. Wonder how ChrisS is getting on, he lives at a higher altitude and I'm hearing reports that the road that runs past his house (The A5) is closed and this is one of the major roads in North Wales .

Pete

That looks like a lot for the area, we are due for a battering later today. It doesnt help with the boat bouncing around like a thing possessed either. And we are tied up in Rosyth. :surrender:

I remember enjoying the sunshine in Cornwall at this time last year with the temperature in the 20s :wacko:

House bound Pete. Stephs working from home. No bus for Liam. Rhian came home from Brum last night.

Only about 4 inches......... at the moment.

With your new wheels, if stuck when the snows gone, give me a call. I've got my estate.

(you can buy breakfast and the petrol :p )

Even I don't believe this.. WTF :lol: :lol:

P3225400_zpsbf3a5277.jpg

Looks like I'm going need a saw to get now. I've also got a 40 foot conifer down in the back garden.

and more pics

P3225403_zpse53d514d.jpg

P3225401_zpsea4745c8.jpg

Pete

Edited by JetSet

I couldn't get in to work this morning, had to turn back after about 20 mins. :D Gutted, obviously.

There's some serious drifing going on around here, but at the ends of the county at Barrow/Carlisle, there's chuff all.

Looks like I'm going need a saw to get now. I've also got a 40 foot conifer down in the back garden.

OK I'll put the chain saw and kit it the car as well. :teeth:

(one of the few thing that does not use V Power) :lol:

Still nothing at all round here, there hasnt been enough to even dust a road at all this year. Cambridge appears to have its own weather system :(

Indeed. I left Cambridge yesterday afternoon and it was bright and sunny. Wake up this morning in Halifax to a foot of snow!

First time I remember having snow on my birthday, so making the most of not having to leave the flat ;)