Stupid drivers

The Bounty Bar Kid

That was close but the truck looked like it was going too fast for that area/road

Stupid drivers annoy me- this morning there was thick fog. Thick as in 25-30 yards visibility. And soooo many drivers with either just sidelights or no lights at all! Really does my head in

Bloke/Woman in the car was daydreaming and broke the golden rule of pulling out at a junction while another car pulled across it, partially obscuring his/her view. Mistakes like this are all too common these days.

That could have been nasty

Very, tanker could have pushed that car into oncoming traffic, doesn't bear thinking about really.

Pete

Jesus..... lucky, lucky... or stupid, stupid should I say...

Stupid drivers annoy me- this morning there was thick fog. Thick as in 25-30 yards visibility. And soooo many drivers with either just sidelights or no lights at all! Really does my head in

Does my head in when people drive at night with sidelights...

Ha, if her/his car was any bigger it could have been a disaster. I was driving to work this morning, stopped at traffic lights at a cross roads. I was first the in the cue but a few yards back (keep clear signs) and moved off when the light went green. All of a sudden out the corner of my eye a blue focus is coming steaming towards me from the right - I slammed on the brakes and turned hard right, I skidded and just missed the stupid f*cker. Ended up stopped and sideways in the middle of a cross roads :surrender:

Can I ask which camera type and model you have TBBK?

PS about the camera comments, Thanx. Just need to figure out how to remove the headliner so I can hide the wiringvand route it through the a pillar into behind the dashboard.

Just bought a couple of BlackVue's myself :thumbs: Read enough stories about insurance companies wanting to go 50/50 and screwing people over, plus the obvious whiplash claims and "you drove into the back of me" reversing scams.

You may be able to get it wired to a permanent live in or behind the courtesy light if routing round the whole windscreen is not possible. Thats where Im intending to feed from (though its not in the Zed).

I may get another couple and have them rear facing in each car too. Haven't caught anything noteable on mine yet but only been in a week or so.

Ha, if her/his car was any bigger it could have been a disaster. I was driving to work this morning, stopped at traffic lights at a cross roads. I was first the in the cue but a few yards back (keep clear signs) and moved off when the light went green. All of a sudden out the corner of my eye a blue focus is coming steaming towards me from the right - I slammed on the brakes and turned hard right, I skidded and just missed the stupid f*cker. Ended up stopped and sideways in the middle of a cross roads :surrender:

Can I ask which camera type and model you have TBBK?

Says so in the bottom right of the video. Blackvue dr500 gw HD. 1080p 30fps.