Stupid drivers

The Bounty Bar Kid

A pillar comes off easy with a bit of brute force (you will need help there :lol:) headlining is a pita to remove you are probably better off just tucking the cables under it as far as you can between the winsdscreen :thumbs:

Cheers dude. Will I break the pillar with too much force? Is it just on with clips?

Its on with clips, make sure you use some proper tools or at least kitchen utensils taped up ;)

It was a while back but I think you need to unclip the bottom first before the top, be VERY careful in this cold weather, I wouldn't go messing with any trim in the cold, run the heaters on for a bit, go for a nice drive first :thumbs:

Thinking about it I might have started at the top of the pillar :wacko:

Just flex it and you will feel it the clips will pop or not, best way it to get something under and lever it as close to the clip or popper as possible so that takes the weight if that makes sense.

I have removed pretty much every but of interior trim possible and not broken anything and I have hands like a shovel and no patience whatsoever :lol: