New to the forum and on the hunt!

Scene

Hi everyone, Ive been lurking on the forum for a few months now gathering information and keeping an eye on the for sale section, and now my CRX is being collected this weekend so im on the hunt for a 350!

For the last 2 weeks ive been searching autotrader, piston heads and the rest and im still stuck!

I have a budget of around 6.5-7k, my issue is im crying out for a black or blue one with less than 60k! They seem to be hard to come by, and last weekend i missed out on the perfect one which im still gutted about :rant:

So my question is, how are these engines at higher miles? Is 80k too much?

Theres plenty of grey and silvers ones which fit my budget and milage preference but i really want a black or blue!

Im tempted by orange too, so my next question, are there any orange owners who regret getting the lairy brightness and wished they had gone safe with a grey of silver?

Im worried i will love it at first, but then after a few months become a bit sick of it :/

HELP A CONFUSED FUTURE ZED OWNER!

I wanted a blue or black soooo much, but a combination of only 33k on the clock of a GM grey and me being massively impatient, meant it never happened. Good luck with it, a black popped up days after I bought my grey, fuming! Having said all that, it still looks awesome, drives awesome and I don't really notice the colour when I'm burning off rude boyz at the lights. I do cast envious eyes at other Zeds, but I never start mine up and feel anything but love for her.

Good luck and try to do what I failed to, stay disciplined! Or maybe a vinyl wrap.....

• Like 1

Oh !..Dont worry about milage as long as its got service history and been looked after. 80k is not a lot for a Zed.

£6.5 to & £7k will get you a resonable good UK spec GT..Thats the one you want. Best to buy one from a member here

as you will know the history of the car.

Colour choice is purely a personal thing, but Black and Blue are normally the best colours. Hope you get one soon and enjoy it.. :thumbs: :thumbs:

haha its so difficult, im going to have the cash here waiting but over the last 3 weeks or so only one has popped up with in my budget, i just feel it could be a very long wait and with my crx going on saturday having no car applies the pressure!

A wrap or spray could be part of my plans and be something i do at the beginning of next year perhaps

I was determined to get a Sunset when I first bought Zed and in doing that prob missed out on better cars at better price.

This time just bought the best car for my budget rather than worry about colour and have ended up very happy with a great silver one.

I do though still miss my Sunset - best colour imo

HPIM0121.jpg

HPIM0122.jpg

As everyone says, these are tough V6 engines and they run and run.

I'm on 130K+ now and she pulls like a train :teeth:.

The only work has been regular servicing and cosumables and some wheel bearings. Everything else I added at my own choice.

Edited by Toon Chris