Another victim of the scum that roam our streets!

Ceejay29

Hi Guys,

Unfortunately my partners Cooper S was keyed across two panels Friday, this is happening to people far too often, the zed was parked opposite......rather worried about that now!

Any ideas on a rough cost to repair? Pictures below

IMG_1209_zps9cc58db7.jpg

IMG_1210_zpsa40d2a66.jpg

Thanks

Ouch that really sucks. Looks like its gone into the rear wing aswell. Id imagine they would therefore need to respray 2 panels then lacquer into the rear bumper and front wing.

Mine was a small key scratch over the back wing rear bumper but paid a premium to get it done properly with the correct paint.

Hope you get it sorted. I would imagine you would be looking at anywhere from 250-400 to fix it but im not expert.

Good uck.

As I said in the last thread I fear it will only get worse as those with not a lot have even less and get jealous of anyone who has anything nice. Add to that a total lack of respect for anyone that actually works and can afford a nice car and you get resentment and hatred too...

Just be thankful it was the car and not a mugging or burglary :surrender:

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to here about this and I had the same done to my subaru impreza 2 years ago, it was keyed from front wing to back quater and same with my misses impreza

I hate it when I see other people have the same thing happen to them as I know how it feels and I'm now afraid to leave a car in my street even in the day

Lets hope that karma will get them back in the end

Gutted for you mate. They should just be killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution. I fear this every single night with the wastoids and dickheads round here. If you can't have something beautiful, damage something beautiful of someone else's. Mindless.

Is key proof paint the future?

http://www.alsacorp.com/products/softtouch/softtouch.htm