Can girls drive a 350z????

I can't get a Blue 350z soft top out of my head!

I'm a 33 year old women looking for an exciting, fast, unique new toy, and a 350z is at the top of my wish list.

My petrol head work mates suggested I join a forum so I can have some banter with like-minded people.

If I purchased one would people think I was driving my boyfriends car?

Welcome to the forum! At the end of the day sod what anyone else thinks, if you like it then go for it. Simples :teeth:

Absolutely. It does amaze me when people get themselves in a kerfuffle wondering what other people might think. Buy the car "you" want. It's your life not theirs.

• Like 1

:wave:

its a very female friendly car, as RWD goes its very user friendly and a good beginners car.

lots of the male owners on here may try to convince you its a mans car, but i think its a ladies car. :stir:

we have a large group of female members on here and i think that is testiment to its popularity with the ladies.

yes the gear box is a bit stiff, but think of it like a bolt action rifle. the clutch is a little heavy, but you get used to it quickly.

The 350z Roadster has more of an image of bring a "mans" car than say for example an MX5 or a Z3 or some other convertibles. But thats not to say women cant drive them. I wouldnt let my missus anywhere near mine though.... mainly cos I thought she`d stack it. :lol:

Agreed, but i dont see it as solely a mans car :)

I'd have to agree with SMD, the Roadster was made for women, probably because only the female species can appreciate the looks of the soft top version.

The coupe is for men only, like Yorkie bars.

And welcome along!

:welcome:

A Zed aint nothing a good driver cant handle, male or female. My wife drove both the 350z and 370z just fine, not problems, except the clutch in the 350z taking some getting used to as its quite heavy. In fact she lapped the Evo triangle in the wet quicker than the lads did it the next day in the dry on our club outting in Wales :drive1:

• Like 1