What mod have you done today?

ddcboyle

• 1 month later...

Is it me or do you just have to show a spanner to a zed bolt and the head sheers off? Anyway, popped my shiny new bonnet struts in. I imagine they'll stay spotlessly clean all on their own...

image_zpsbe7d363a.jpg

Edit: since re-installed the right way up... D'oh

Edited by SuperStu

Shiny shiny B)

Where did you get those from? Prefer them to my carbon ones.

ill have those carbon ones off you so :D

mods.... none yet :( just a good clean and polish... only ro realise now that the drivers window has stopped working, so gotta pop out the switch and check it before going near the motor which seems to be working as it still drops when opening the door. think i might have to take the wheels off later and paint them too till i can get some tasty ones

Is it me or do you just have to show a spanner to a zed bolt and the head sheers off? Anyway, popped my shiny new bonnet struts in. I imagine they'll stay spotlessly clean all on their own...

Shiny shiny B)

Thanks.

Got them from B2autodesigns in Americaland. I was ordering some other stuff and saw these, I'm not a huge carbon fan so pleased to find these instead. PM and ask Charles, not sure if they're still on their website. Really helpful bloke and great service too, not long delivery time either considering. Just need to know how to clean them now!

Shiny shiny B)

Thanks.

Got them from B2autodesigns in Americaland. I was ordering some other stuff and saw these, I'm not a huge carbon fan so pleased to find these instead. PM and ask Charles, not sure if they're still on their website. Really helpful bloke and great service too, not long delivery time either considering. Just need to know how to clean them now!

Cheers dude and try meguiars metal x polish.

Yesterday I (well Chris & Bob mostly) removed a few mods...

Rays

Spacers

ZSpeed Undertray

Berks HFCs

Milltek Exhaust

CF front lip

Zunspeed front grille

Rear LED lights

Reversing camera

Rear subwoofer

Hertz speakers all round inc tweeters

4way JL amp

Gear knob

Dipstick

Door handrests

Rear strut cover

And all sold on the day at the Zed Shed apart from the milltek and all the ICE :teeth:

Edited by spursmaddave

Yep cheers Dave for the Berks and the grin on my face driving back :teeth: I thought mine sounded good before, sounds :cloud9: even more so now!

+1

we heard him most of the way up the A31 - and we stayed here :lol:

• Like 1

Yep cheers Dave for the Berks and the grin on my face driving back :teeth: I thought mine sounded good before, sounds :cloud9: even more so now!

+1

Wasnt that bad was it.... :lol:

+1

still along way off de bungged k1 :lol: :lol: :lol:

+1

Saying that though im grateful it isnt that loud :p

Rear wiper delete has been getting some exposure so thought I'd give it a go. Thanks to Mack for the guide, made it look simple enough for me to do. Required clean pair of Captain Brave pants for yanking the boot trim off, but other than that, simples. Oh, take the actual wiper off first BTW... :)

Shifted the boot weight too, boot pops higher than ever now. Well pleased with the results all round, rear end looks well :ninja:

IMG_2083_zps5c17301f.jpg

http://www.350z-uk.c...removal-delete/

Just need a GM grommet now instead of the black.

Welcome to the club :thumbs:

I was lucky enough to have my carbon boot already without the wiper, so no hole. Also the water jet was already plugged off.

I personally think the rear wiper delete is so needed to keep clean lines.

null_zpse6c0c811.jpg

+1

Pardon?

Did a wiper delete this evening, Just using a grommet at the moment so a little unsightly, but much better than with it on:)

Is there anything I can take to get shut of early stage Zed-itits before it progresses?! :p

Edited by MrRoper
  • Like 1

Did a wiper delete this evening, Just using a grommet at the moment so a little unsightly, but much better than with it on:)

Is there anything I can take to get shut of early stage Zed-itits before it progresses?! :p

No sorry :lol:

You can sell the Zed but you will be depressed or even worse buy a Jag and still hang around on this forum :p

• Like 1

No sorry :lol:

You can sell the Zed but you will be depressed or even worse buy a Jag and still hang around on this forum :p

Oi I am still here you know :boxing:

I fitted the JVC that used to be in the Zed into Mary's MX-5 yesterday, she loves it :band: