What mod have you done today?

ddcboyle

• 2 weeks later...

Had today off so thought I'd tackle my drivers side window problem. So after helping a mate dismantle a shed he`d put on free cycle I got on with removing the door panels and taking the motor out. After desoldering the wires and the electrical contacts I installed the brushes I got from my lhs. Its all back together now and now I have a fully working window.

Edited by dErZ

Had today off so thought I'd tackle my drivers side window problem. So after helping a mate dismantle a shed he`d put on free cycle I got on with removing the door panels and taking the motor out. After desoldering the wires and the electrical contacts I installed the brushes I got from my lbs. Its all back together now and now I have a fully working window.

:thumbs:

:poppy:

Edited by spursmaddave

Had today off so thought I'd tackle my drivers side window problem. So after helping a mate dismantle a shed he`d put on free cycle I got on with removing the door panels and taking the motor out. After desoldering the wires and the electrical contacts I installed the brushes I got from my lbs. Its all back together now and now I have a fully working window.

:thumbs:

And what did you do Dave :D

lookin good dean i knew you would be able to do spoilers no problem so mines heading your way :lol:

when you next about?

Had to use celotape on the inside of spoiler to hold vinyl in place due to the lack of spray underneath lol. Looking into getting 3m vinyl tape, should be fun to use lol. See if its any good when i next fancy redoing my panels lol.

Not doing anything most weekends, just skint at the moment due to insurance and tax etc etc lol.

just put in some 8k xenons.

one o f my silvertec bulbs failed on the front so gone back to standard indicators for the moment. Not going to replace them with new silvertec bulbs as they are a lot pailer than the past ones. A close shave with the police with some members can vouch for that

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been waiting to do this mod since i first got the zed and its taken me years but soooo happy today ..pretty standard mod though!!

The lights i got were damaged so after hours of finding crack/leak drying out unit and appying layer upon layer of resin with a toothpick ive knocked 5 years of the zed they really are fantastic lights a must upgrade for those pre facelift zeds ..all i need now are spacers :lol:

Before:

IMAG0541.jpg

After:

IMAG0544.jpg

IMAG0543.jpg

IMAG0545.jpg