So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye!!!

Cragus

Hey guys and gals,

It is official - the love of life drove away today with its new owner :byebye: . I have left the club stickers on and told him to introduce himself on here. Sadly for me, the car is away to London so I can't easily check in on her and see how she is doing but hopefully I will be kept up to speed on here. ;):lol:

Before the tears rain on my keyboard, I want to thank everybody on the forum for a fantastic four years of advice, encouragement and help (especially those traders that helped me spend a small fortune :lol: ). I have made some great friends and been helped by other professionals to do all sorts of things from buying a house to looking after my gnashers. Even though my zed is gone and my next purchase is not set in stone, I will be most definitely be hanging about here so don't think you have got rid of me that easily. Once a zedder, always a zedder. B)

THANK YOU!

VIDEO OF MY ZED BEING DRIVEN AWAY BY ITS NEW OWNER

th_IMG_0041.jpg

...AND SOME FAREWELL MORNING SNAPS

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

I will be most definitely be hanging about here so don't think you have got rid of me that easily.

Bugger............. :p:p:p:lol::lol::lol:

So another Storm White 370 north of the boarder then is it. :stir::stir:

What happened to my invite, lost in post you mofo? :lol:

:byebye:

I didn't want the new owner to think I was going to mug him. :lol:

:lol:

Sad to see her go :byebye: , but at least the new owner may introduce himself :thumbs:

lmao I'm not that scary or rough looking.

i'm even bigger since you seen me last lmao, in the gym every day for 4 weeks solid now! Diet is sorted. Lost the bellly alot, hips are smaller arms are much bigger backs much bigger and a much darker tan lmao lol :lol:

lmao I'm not that scary or rough looking.

i'm even bigger since you seen me last lmao, in the gym every day for 4 weeks solid now! Diet is sorted. Lost the bellly alot, hips are smaller arms are much bigger backs much bigger and a much darker tan lmao lol :lol:

Does that mean the tan is a shade of purple then as you were bright pink/red last time i saw you at zed fest. :teeth:

Sorry to see it go mate but A- you had a quick easy sale and B- you didn't have to strip your masterpiece. In fact you had to put it back together! :lol:

You missed out on that photoshoot though :bangin: lol