So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye!!!

Cragus

:byebye:

Glad it went smoothly! - You were brave... I stayed in the house when Saffy left :byebye:

There's no getting rid of us Scots ex-owners :lol:

I had to move my van out of the street to get my Z out when it left so I didn't get to see it drive off :blush:

glad to hear your sticking around, good to have another teacher on the site. :lol:

so whats next in your auto life?

Yes I will be writing in red ink on here soon to correct people ;)

Thats the problem, I couldn't find anything that would be sufficient to replace Zed. I like to be different (hence my mods) and have something a bit loud and eye catching, but just can't find the right thing. TVRs are just too much hassle, if anything an RX7 might be a good option.

Thanks everyone!

I think he lives near tower bridge? I am sure he will introduce himself in good time. As for bravery Vik, I think you can hear my voice being wavy in the video. Was more sad than I thought to let her go. Irfan - I might just have to get another black/red car to use that photo opportunity.

As for a white 370z, it is tempting but I think I need to mix things up a little more than that. Time will tell :drive1 Let's just hope the shed holds out until I find the right next car for me! :lol:

A fine shade of brown now!

Wel compare tans mate then il tell you how fine a shade of brown you are ;):lol:

I think I may be proper competition now mate :lol:

Just back from Egypt bet i am paler than I was previously :bunny: , next you guys will be comparing dick sizes :lol: