How low can you go?

Wasso

Don't laugh at this poor guy.

I scraped the front lip on my factory Nismo bumper the first time I brought it home from the dealership brand spanking new :scare:

I dared not get out to inspect the damage for a few minutes.

Luckily it was just a scuff on the underside.

Now there is only one angle in and out of my drive that is safe. God forbid if anyone else has to drive the zed in or out the drive :headhurt:

Don't laugh at this poor guy.

I scraped the front lip on my factory Nismo bumper the first time I brought it home from the dealership brand spanking new :scare:

I dared not get out to inspect the damage for a few minutes.

Luckily it was just a scuff on the underside.

Now there is only one angle in and out of my drive that is safe. God forbid if anyone else has to drive the zed in or out the drive :headhurt:

I have the same problem getting on my drive, one angle and one angle ONLY!

I used to have a 1 in 10 chance of getting on the drive, through practice I've now got that the other way round. But still I leave my drive doing less speed than a slug!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Guess what i just did in my new 350 last night at GF's house....

Fortunately its just the very outside edge of the spoiler and nothing is broken just scraped a bit, about 1/2" square. I can get it resprayed so not too fussed but bloody annoying, i always mark new things some stupid way, its a curse.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hate slammed cars, what is the point?...Also yes, that couldn't have been held on very well :sly:

whats the point of them sexy high heels ya girl wears they aint cause they comfortable or convenient

That one sentence right there...has just made me think about lowering again (Said no after lowering the Golf too low!) but that makes sense lol...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...