How low can you go?

Wasso

That looks sweet, bet that was a scary moment though rolling onto the break tester

Especially as they shouldn't be testing the breaks on rollers :scare:

Sent from the golf club...

is that a kit kat type of brake ?

That looks sweet, bet that was a scary moment though rolling onto the break tester

Must have been autocorrect :p

Sure I have read on here that the brakes shouldn't be tested like that due to the diff?

Lol just clocked it .....autocorrect :)

Lol just clocked it .....autocorrect :) should read what I've typed before posting

I hope my brakes don't break........😆

Edited by tatooandy67

Personally I love slammed cars especially zeds they look sweet in all the above posted pics ðŸ‘

Getting the springs done on mine in a couple of weeks only 30mm but see how I get on with it and hopefully get some coil overs in a few months if all goes ok so I too can join the slammed club :)

im lowered 30mm just on springs and I'm ok over speed bumps :-) it's just them silly ones that are like 3 humps across the road iv got to position my self in the right place to get over them :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Me on brake test for MOT and she didn't touch! :p

1907970_10152261281543936_669258482_n.jpg

That looks sweet, bet that was a scary moment though rolling onto the break tester ;)

Lol just clocked it .....autocorrect :)

Brake test actually wasn't done :lol: just needed to drive over the rollers to get the car over the old skool pit, she's too low for ramps :lol:

Personally I love slammed cars especially zeds they look sweet in all the above posted pics 👊
Getting the springs done on mine in a couple of weeks only 30mm but see how I get on with it and hopefully get some coil overs in a few months if all goes ok so I too can join the slammed club :)

im lowered 30mm just on springs and I'm ok over speed bumps :-) it's just them silly ones that are like 3 humps across the road iv got to position my self in the right place to get over them :-)

Personally I love slammed cars especially zeds they look sweet in all the above posted pics 👊

I'm lowered 30mm and another 20mm on my low profile tyres..

• Like 1

Nah the worst ones are the Thin rubber ones that you find in car park entrances - There about 6" high, and about 3" wide. The problem with those is, you can't go up it or down it gently, so the suspension gets a shock and takes a sudden force making the car go lower and hit :(

Personally I love slammed cars especially zeds they look sweet in all the above posted pics í ½í±Â

Nah the worst ones are the Thin rubber ones that you find in car park entrances - There about 6" high, and about 3" wide. The problem with those is, you can't go up it or down it gently, so the suspension gets a shock and takes a sudden force making the car go lower and hit :(
so stay away from car parks then. Lol just do shopping in the wife's mini then lol it's got a bugger boot as well, not gone over any big speed bumps since Iv fit my side steps !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk