Complete bargain ipod dock!

Hi all, was looking to buy an ipod dock online today and as my friend let me hear his logic 3 istation soundbar, i was really impressed with it.He got it last year from hmv for 130 pounds.Anyway i was looking around for one and the cheapest i could get one for was for 60 pounds.I Then i noticed that tesco had made a mistake in their online store and are currently selling them at 13 pounds :teeth: Total bargain.They have not noticed their mistake yet so if you want a good docking station i would definetly recomend this. http://www.tesco.com/direct/logic3-i-st ... __208-4679

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had a quick read of the T&C's and noticed this...

992e4009.jpg

In my order confirmation email it stated a time and date to collect from the store, so by their own T&C's this constitutes a contract ;-)

Thank you OP, Mr Ninja, for posting this. Bought one last night and had confirm email this morning and collecting tomorrow. Bit puzzled as I've opted for collect in store but confirm email says it's being despatched via the HDN courier group.

I've noticed that someone's posted it up on that HotUKDeals site and all sold out now.

Hope this thread doesn't turn into a slanging match like that Brembo/eBay one did :stir: doubt it as it's Tesco involved teehee.

S.

I bought two, one for delivery and then another to collect.

I had two email both saying it was being despatched, but the delivery one, said the 12th and the collect one said the 8th, so I'm guessing that one won't be despatched.