Complete bargain ipod dock!

Hi all,

I've got a spare on of these (bought an additional one for my kitchen but not suitable) - was gonna eBay it but thought it'd be good karma and all that to let someone on here have it for cost price (plus P&P) if anyone wants it (I believe the cheapest delivery is £5.99 with MyHermes). Still unboxed and all that.

So send me a PM if you're interested. If more than one person PMs me by the end of the night then I'll put names in a hat or something so it's fair :)

S.

i will be one of the names in the hat please :)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to be of help y'all :lol:

Just in case anyone thinks that I'm posing on a moral high horse with this sale: I'm all for keeping wheels of commerce and capitalism turning so good luck to anyone selling them on ebay! I've bought many mispriced items in the past to sell on and I will do again. In fact I've just remembered that I've got several pairs of Adidas Stan Smith's upstairs that I bought for £7 a pair that need to get on eBay. I guess I'm just in a benevolent mood to this forum. Happy hustling everyone :thumbs:

Will update tomorrow.

S.

Hi all,

I've got a spare on of these (bought an additional one for my kitchen but not suitable) - was gonna eBay it but thought it'd be good karma and all that to let someone on here have it for cost price (plus P&P) if anyone wants it (I believe the cheapest delivery is £5.99 with MyHermes). Still unboxed and all that.

So send me a PM if you're interested. If more than one person PMs me by the end of the night then I'll put names in a hat or something so it's fair :)

S.

i will be one of the names in the hat please :)

Me too please :)

Heya all,

Mr NeilP is going to by buying it but thanks for your replies.

In hindsight I could have had more fun with this and rather than the 'names in a hat' (which was actually an internet random generator thingy), I should have ran a drawing competition or something with the soundbar purchase going to the person who draws the best picture of a kitten or a puppy. Or something. :lol:

S.

Heya all,

In hindsight I could have had more fun with this and rather than the 'names in a hat' (which was actually an internet random generator thingy), I should have ran a drawing competition or something with the soundbar purchase going to the person who draws the best picture of a kitten or a puppy. Or something. :lol:

S.

Why are you selling it to Neil, who already has two??

I have one and gifted one to my missus for her house and have been trying to get one for my brother as a gift.

Luckily I was drawn from the hat/generator :yahoo:

Thank you Sarah! You're a star and I owe you a few :drunk:

Heya all,

S.

+1 **** poor that anyone that already benefitted from the original bargain should put their name in the hat. Should really have gone to someone who missed out the first time round, just plain greedy imho and not in the spirit of the forum :thumbdown:

I would have liked another one but did not enter my name for the exact reason above!

Heya all,

S.

+1 **** poor that anyone that already benefitted from the original bargain should put their name in the hat. Should really have gone to someone who missed out the first time round, just plain greedy imho and not in the spirit of the forum :thumbdown:

What is not in the spirit of the forum is people trying to punt them on here for more.

There is no greed involved actually and this going directly to my brother from Sarah.

Another member asked me to buy one at 30 odd quid and I agreed and he never got back to me with his details. I seen this opportunity and put my name forward. It's not Sarah's fault as she was under no obligation to sell it to anybody and asked people to put there names forward as used a random generator.

Heya all,

S.

I would have liked another one but did not my name for the exact reason above!

That was my thinking.

Unfortunately Dave that isnt my problem, that was your decision.

What you should be doing is stopping people like biccy posting links to them them on the forum for much more with a complete bullshit eBay story and all the others that bought 6 and 7 of them, they should be encouraged to sell them at the price they paid.

At least Sarah had the decency to ask only what she paid and done it fairly. I will repeat that there was no greed involved and if you chose not to enter for it then unfortunately I can do nothing about that. I entered fairly and honestly as I needed another. I'm not selling it for profit and not gaining any repayment on it.

My assumption was that Squee wanted to spread some forum love and share the benefits that a lot of members mised out on, which was a great gesture especially as there are people on here who not only recieved 5/6 of them but haven't even paid for them.

I assumed that Squee was offering it to anyone that had missed out. I also assumed that people who had already got hold of some would see that there were other people that didn't get any and wouldn't want to deprive them further by putting there name in for it.

If I'd had bought one, I wouldn't have put my name in for another one.

What you should be doing is stopping people like biccy posted them on the forum for much more with a complete bullshit eBay story and all the others that bought 6 and 7 of them, they should be encouraged to sell them at the price they paid.

why should I? :shrug:

people wanted to know where to get another from i just posted a link, if people don;t want it thats fine. people are always going to miss out on a deal/bargain. its life. others will always profit from a situation; its called life.

at least i know with the auction i won;t have any hassle of the "it's not fair" syndrome some times on this forum your damned if you do and damned if you don't.

squee seemed nice enough to put it up on here, but she might start to regret it at this rate.

squee you should have joined me on ebay and saved the headache :lol:

Unfortunately Dave that isnt my problem, that was your decision.

What you should be doing is stopping people like biccy posting links to them them on the forum for much more with a complete bullshit eBay story and all the others that bought 6 and 7 of them, they should be encouraged to sell them at the price they paid.

At least Sarah had the decency to ask only what she paid and done it fairly. I will repeat that there was no greed involved and if you chose not to enter for it then unfortunately I can do nothing about that. I entered fairly and honestly as I needed another. I'm not selling it for profit and not gaining any repayment on it.

You could have bought the third one at full RRP and still been better off having got two for £13 each.

What you should be doing is stopping people like biccy posted them on the forum for much more with a complete bullshit eBay story and all the others that bought 6 and 7 of them, they should be encouraged to sell them at the price they paid.

why should I? :shrug:

people wanted to know where to get another from i just posted a link, if people don;t want it thats fine. people are always going to miss out on a deal/bargain. its life. others will always profit from a situation; its called life.

at least i know with the auction i won;t have any hassle of the "it's not fair" syndrome some times on this forum your damned if you do and damned if you don't.

squee seemed nice enough to put it up on here, but she might start to regret it at this rate.

squee you should have joined me on ebay and saved the headache :lol:

Sorry biccy, I used you as an example when forum spirit was brought up.

to be fair neil, i bought 2, kept 1 and sold 1, i contemplated buying 5 or 6 but thought it would be greedy,

i have no guilt about selling one for profit :lol: as for forum spirit goes, ok i might be a bit low on it with this thread, but there is lots of stuff i do else where on here to help members.

i have no leg to stand on with regards to rights and wrongs, but i do feel sarnie and beavis have a point.

but there was no stipulation that previous buyers could not enter.

and this is why i'm happy i stuck with my original decision :thumbs:

What Sarah done was fair. I put my name forward. I got picked. Sarah was not to know who had and hadn't got them.

I don't think anyone is saying what Sarah done was wrong.

+1 Not her fault at all

What Sarah done was fair. I put my name forward. I got picked. Sarah was not to know who had and hadn't got them.

+1 Not her fault at all

So i'm wrong for putting my name forward for something that had no rules and was open to all members? I would feel bad if I was gonna punt it on for a profit and deprived somebody else of it but I'm not.

+1 Not her fault at all

So i'm wrong for putting my name forward for something that had no rules and was open to all members? I would feel bad if I was gonna punt it on for a profit and deprived somebody else of it but I'm not.

No matter i give in :bang: