Complete bargain ipod dock!

Oh no, I've started a cyber punch up! See what happens when you let wimmin like me on the internet ;)

It's all good though as I have PROOF that this karma/'do good stuff and good happens back' things works - thanks to my benevolence I've just had a very nice email from a Nigerian prince offering me USD$2 million if I send my bank details to him. Result!

S.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Sarah done was fair. I put my name forward. I got picked. Sarah was not to know who had and hadn't got them.

I don't think anyone is saying what Sarah done was wrong.

+1 Not her fault at all

So i'm wrong for putting my name forward for something that had no rules and was open to all members? I would feel bad if I was gonna punt it on for a profit and deprived somebody else of it but I'm not.

What your doing with it has nothing to do with it.

The point is that you have deprived others who never even got one, even though this is your third.

I wouldn't have entered if I'd got one. It's just not cricket, in my opinion.

What Sarah done was fair. I put my name forward. I got picked. Sarah was not to know who had and hadn't got them.

I don't think anyone is saying what Sarah done was wrong.

+1 Not her fault at all

So i'm wrong for putting my name forward for something that had no rules and was open to all members? I would feel bad if I was gonna punt it on for a profit and deprived somebody else of it but I'm not.

What your doing with it has nothing to do with it.

The point is that you have deprived others who never even got one, even though this is your third.

I wouldn't have entered if I'd got one. It's just not cricket, in my opinion.

Oh well...

I'll remember I'm off your help for a mortgage list then :thumbs: