hello

hiya

i have just bought a 06 roadster,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250982566208? ... 787wt_1401

this one to be precise,i think the guy was a member here ? i have owned jap and sports cars for years,205 gtis, astra gsi a wrx, then evos, i had a 5, a 6 , a 7 , an 8 and then an fq 400.

that just about got the sports car bug out of me, then i bought a range rover 4.4 petrol :scare: then i swapped it for tdv8, then i sold that and bought a ml 320 merc.

anyway.

now ive decided its time to get a sports car (mid life crisis one might say ;) )

i looked at SL 55 amg mercs, and tvr tuscan, but decided on the Z.

i drove it home yesterday in the snow, and it span in 2 full circles, how i didnt hit anyone i do not know, so its obviously not a winter drive.

first thing i want to do when the weather warms up, is, put 19s on it, the wheels just look too small, i want to upgrade the front speakers too, and possibly add a rear wing or spoiler. but i dont want to ruin the limited rear visibility.

one last question, the roof wont open fully toady it stalls at the last stage, is it because its cold and wet ?

any help with wheels sizes, speaker / spoiler advice would be great, or point me in the right direction on here please.

thats it for now :teeth:

Welcome :wave: .

The rag top boys will be along. Think it says in the hand book not to operate below something like 3 or 4 C. They also like a bit of silicon grease on the joints.

But I ain't got a roadster. :shrug:

Welcome along :)

Welcome :wave: .

The rag top boys will be along. Think it says in the hand book not to operate below something like 3 or 4 C. They also like a bit of silicon grease on the joints.

But I ain't got a roadster. :shrug:

I believe it's 5 degrees :thumbs: . If the roof hasn't been used for some time it'll be more like 8-12 degrees before it'll open properly.

Pete

ive sorted the wheels out :teeth:

some 19" volks one here for sale, viewtopic.php?f=32&t=57533&start=30

i can here the wifes words echoing in my head

"this isnt going to be another car you spend thousands of pounds on is it "

"of course not dear" i said , as i pressed send ;)

looking at infinity 6.75 speaker set up.

and some custom build front seats.

god only knows whats gonna happen when i start on tuning tething :blush: