London Riots

Beavis

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:scare:

The Deputy Mayre of London just condoned vigilantism!

Yes :#1::yahoo:

I think you have misinterpreted that Bevis. He is telling people that they shouldn't take the laws into their own hands to oppose the rioters. In my opinion the masses should be out there getting them to feck! London need a SMEATO! :lol::lol::lol:

Rioters is a posh word to describe these scumbags. You have a riot when civilians are not happy with something that is not morally right..e.g. a corrupt government regime, an unjust law/working conditions. These people are looters, yobs, criminals..can't really justify the killing of an armed drug dealer as a just cause!

Rioters is a posh word to describe these scumbags. You have a riot when civilians are not happy with something that is not morally right..e.g. a corrupt government regime, an unjust law/working conditions. These people are looters, yobs, criminals..can't really justify the killing of an armed drug dealer as a just cause!

Couldn't have said it better...probably the same people that are draining the British economy by not working, claiming every benefit under the sun etc.

Might be a good time to throw a sicky Jim :wacko:

Its all getting a little out of hand now :surrender:

I have to go to north london on wednesday to install some wireless :scare:

I might need some riot gear if anyone has some going spare :byebye:

Well what would you do in this situation if you were the pm? Personally if it was me i would get the army in and issue a statement saying that if you continue to loot, riot and set fire to people's property you will be shot.

Ordinarily I would probably say that is a little extreme, but you know what, given the pictures and reports I've seen on the beeb and the fact that an acquaintance of mine is working for the fire service in Brixton tonight, I actually find myself agreeing. I'm in the US with work at present until next week and it's thoroughly depressing seeing what these scumbags are doing to the city where I live.

And all this kicked off around the fact that some guy got killed who had shot at a police officer. Feel for his family, but he deserved what he got as far as I can see :shrug:

I say if the prisons are not big enough once they have arrested these scumbags, they should just send them to a deserted island or Guantanamo bay and let them fend for themselves :teeth: Now that has sorted out the immigration and overpopulation issue..lol

Seriously, i don't think they deserve just a slap on the wrist when they have been brought to justice. Maybe lots of community hours or something...

What are the spastics in Birmingham doing????????????????????

Would they be looting in Brum if they had watched looters get shot in London last night? No.

Would countries like South Africa or Australia stand for this? No.

Shoot the ****ing lot.

Nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

/only half joking

M41a pulse rifle firing explosive tipped caseless rounds, with over and under pump action shotgun and grenade launcher should get things moving. :thumbs:

Maybe lots of community hours or something...

Lots of community hours rebuilding the buildings they've destroyed.........while being beaten severely a la Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

Nearly right. Rebuilding wearing just loin clothes and chained up and beaten severley on a cold winters morning, then knee cap the f@ckers when they have finished. :)