London Riots

Beavis

I'd hazzard a guess that the injured youth is in the thick of the rioting/looting and as such gets absolutely no sympathy from me.

Would you go rioting and looting in flip flops? He looks like a student or tourist?

I really find it hard to imagine any innocent bystanders in these situations! I think if I was to go rioting and looting I'd leave my bike at home, but lots of these don't seem to have that much sense.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what you're missing the point of is that most of these looters are kids...yes they might be dirty scrotty thieving scumbag kids....but still kids. they haven't been that confrontational, but more opportunist. i.e. no police around they go in and nick what they can do damage etc. like a game to them, then as soon as the police arrive, they scatter, and move to another police free area to loot and burn.

its the dirty scum element of the uk underbelly, kids on school holidays from these areas. and it has nothing what so ever to do with the duggan shooting, or the crap that people are spouting about a disillusioned youth. its the scum element trying to nick as much as they can.

its not a political revolution so no need for the troops, the police can do this if given the powers and the protection and tools to get the job done. bring out the water cannons from belfast, bring in a curfew, read them the riot act, then go in with bean bag and baton rounds.

kids think they are untouchable, i think its time to show them they aren't.

Totally agree mate and as mentioned - the Police have a tricky line to play - if they do anything that 'might be seen as heavy handed' the media and the bleeding hearts will throw the book at them, if they are too soft or stand back (as seen here) they get slated for not doing anything.

I think they need to move in fast with all the power and equipement they have to get this sorted now! The longer they faff the worse it will get, go in there with tear gas (no bullets!) water cannon maybe but get on with it! Too many accountants probably worring about overtime cost also no doubt! :doh:

Kids need to understand they are not untouchable but the media make them think they are!

Might have been posted in here already but this has to be the most disgraceful thing I've seen during these riots, I hope they get their legs broken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gex_ya4-Oo

Should all be round up and shot and left to rot, just animals........sorry thats an insult to animals. :dry:

I feel physically sick that people think they can act like this in our country! Poor guy in the video - blood seems to be pouring and I think his teeth might even be knocked out?

Spray them all with a bright indelible ink, give the general public batons and let them beat down whoever has been inked. Then stop their benefits and make them tidy up.

Or alternatively send them into a war zone and let them fend for themselves there!

These lot are not worth our aviation fuel.. not to mention they probably call themselves British, and we have enough bad press without the Taliban laughing at us.

Im taking another look at my Australian Emmigration pack...

Haven't we learned from so many bad decisions already that have left this country in a poor state of affairs? Has anyone heard of the British Empire...Ask WHERE and WHY it has gone..

IMO this is fairly indicative of the over populated dying remains of an empire this country is. We are trying too hard to be a world power that we are not any more, we have no RAF or navy left to speak of, and what little resources we have in manpower or financial are deployed abroad. We need to take some cues from the other older countries and start looking to our own. The posts have shown above, these are kids. What do kids do when your back is turned. Go ape @*!#. This is no different. The government cuts have taking there sweets off them now the dummies are out. Decisive action is required or it sends out the wrong message. What you ignor you condone. There needs to be an example set. Arrests are required nit just for the kids but the parents stage 1 rebuild what they have destroyed at there expense benefits halted until the job is finished. If thats what started the riots maybe finical sanctions is the answer?

That said I am applying for a job in Canada I am not sticking around for this @*!# its embarrassing :bang:

I can still remember my anti-riot training from when i was in the forces maybe a platoon of veterans can be let loose to install so discipline :bangin:

I never did that, but Im a good shot..

Im in:

Shall I set up a thread :

ZED VETS RIOT CONTROL SQUAD (Volunteers needed!)

:fishslap:

Been talking to folks about this at work and seems I am in the minority when it comes to being heavy handed. They all think its unfair to use heavy tactics as you might injure innocent people and they are only kids etc.

I am starting to think I work with cretins. Supposidly intelligent people cant see that these "kids" will keep pushing until they are diciplined. They need a good clip round the lug hole as my old man would say. Its the only way to get them back in line.

They werent so defencive of the little feckers when I pointed out its likely the same "kids" that mug them on the way to work or back from a party etc or vandalise their cars. ;)

They need a good clip round the lug hole as my old man would say. Its the only way to get them back in line.

Never did me any harm as a child!

Still, I think parents would probably get done for assult these days!!

The bubble wrap brigade would definitely have something to say.

Been talking to folks about this at work and seems I am in the minority when it comes to being heavy handed. They all think its unfair to use heavy tactics as you might injure innocent people and they are only kids etc.

Are these people from anywhere in London that was targeted? Because believe me... when you see the town centre that you know so well, and walk down nearly every day, on the front of a newspaper with yobs destroying it and riot police being called in... it changes your outlook on things a bit. I've never felt this disgusted, angry and scared about public disorder before. And everyone I know from my area who have never been as extreme or as me is also advocating the same measures and they don't care how young these people are.

I don't care how old they are.. like Cameron said: 'if you're old enough to commit these crimes, you're old enough to face the punishment'. I don't even consider them human beings after what they have done. They threw away their human rights and should be hunted down like the animals they are!!

I am starting to think I work with cretins. Supposidly intelligent people cant see that these "kids" will keep pushing until they are diciplined. They need a good clip round the lug hole as my old man would say. Its the only way to get them back in line.

They werent so defencive of the little feckers when I pointed out its likely the same "kids" that mug them on the way to work or back from a party etc or vandalise their cars. ;)

I roughly quote our PM -

"If you are old enough to commit the crime, you are old enough to recieve the punishment".

"We will do everything necessary to strenghen the police force in order for them to do the Job".

They need to learn.

years ago it used to be perfectly acceptable for a copper to clip a kid round the head and then leave it at that for minor scuffles etc, same with teachers, being allowed to use similiar things to remind the kids who was in charge. also parents used to smack kids. i was smacked it didn't harm me. key point though is the difference between a smack and beating the crap out of your kids.

this problem has been build for a couple of decades now, and its a problem made by the politcally over correct, and the H&S bubble wrap brigade. i see it at work, and my mates who are coppers see it at work, kids increasing believe and see themselves as untouchable.

we have been creating our own lord of the flies syndrome.

What's happening in London makes the new Hollywood movie "The rise of the planet of the Ape" looks average :lol: ...the apes were a lot more well behaved than these animals. :thumbdown:

I think it all stemed back to Britain's lax immigration policy many decades ago. Personally IMO if Britain had only taken in the elite highly skilled migrants in those days and not any Tom Dick or Harry good or bad, we won't be witnessing all these today. Compare Britain to Australia, Canada etc you get the picture. The street in Britain would be a lot safer less guncrime and drugs related problems. They say an apple will not fall far from its tree...i bet their parents were probably quite proud of them when they brought home some free iPad, mobile phones, tv and primark stuffs :lol: They could sleep better now knowing the ghetto culture had been passed down ;)

If i were David Cameron, i would make these scumbags rebuild all the things they have destroyed and take them off the Benefits system..NHS is skint and could do with all the extra cash. We the taxpayers should stop paying for their lifestyles..obviously in the last few days they have demonstrated they are all abled bodies! :rant:

years ago it used to be perfectly acceptable for a copper to clip a kid round the head and then leave it at that for minor scuffles etc, same with teachers, being allowed to use similiar things to remind the kids who was in charge. also parents used to smack kids. i was smacked it didn't harm me. key point though is the difference between a smack and beating the crap out of your kids.

this problem has been build for a couple of decades now, and its a problem made by the politcally over correct, and the H&S bubble wrap brigade. i see it at work, and my mates who are coppers see it at work, kids increasing believe and see themselves as untouchable.

Actually dont agree with much that you post but you have it the nail on the head this time imho. My dad used to give me a good thraping when i stepped out of line :boxing::lol:

These f@ckers want the same and so do the politically correct brigade.............time to get real and wake up. Time to ship all the immigrants out as well if they have been involved in this and have arrived at these shores in recent years.

Infact get some big **** off ship, round all of the rioters up, tug it out to the north sea and torpedo it! (judge/jury and executioner all in one)

kids increasing believe and see themselves as untouchable.

They know they are untouchable thats the scary thing. They know the Police cant do a damn thing against them otherwise the HSE brigade will sack them. Its a crock of shite. Think I might move to Oz - really tempting you know.

Actually dont agree with much that you post but you have it the nail on the head this time imho. My dad used to give me a good thraping when i stepped out of line :boxing::lol:

These f@ckers want the same and so do the politically correct brigade.............time to get real and wake up. Time to ship all the immigrants out as well if they have been involved in this and have arrived at these shores in recent years.

Infact get some big **** off ship, round all of the rioters up, tug it out to the north sea and torpedo it!

Not sure why people are starting to bring the whole immigration issue into this - they all need a good thwack regarless of their nationality ( I think perhaps we'll find the vast majority are your average white full bred brits though :headhurt: ) - but hey I love the idea of the big ship for ALL rioters - am sure we have a couple of members here who can provide the tugging service :lol:

:headhurt:

Sorry to say been around long enough and it's not the first time I've seen it. Organised via Blackberry threads and mailshots...grim. Devil finds work for idle hands but it's an indicator of deep seated unrest in the UK, especially amongst the young ....sad ....no horizon for us let alone them. A sign of the times, financial gloom and policy that still falls on the side of the well off.

:headhurt:

When I heard a witness on LBC this morning saying she had just lost her home in one of the blazes and then to say she saw cars drawing up and the parents telling the kids to jump out and go into a store and grab what they can, that just confirms we have reached rock bottom.

And it sadly seems a high proportion of the gangs are of school age and no coincidence it is the school holiday time when boredom is at its highest.

It must be abundantly clear, to even the most die-hard do-gooders that the human rights legislation is destroying our society when it is used by those intent on criminal or other illegal activity as a licence to do just as they please. Until adequate deterrents are put in place and at the first sign of trouble it is stamped on without the need for the police to look over their shoulders before they make a move, we are lost.

And as someone on the radio said - get the culprits straight into Court and ensure the magistrates and judges also do not give out slap over the wrists, but that they get sent down for long periods and are publically named and shamed. Then the message might get through that such stupid behaviour will not be tolerated and they risk ruining the rest of their lives.

Currently the law in this country is a complete and utter ass and there is a grave danger that if it is not addressed immediately London might as well forget the Olympics next year :shrug:

As the world is currently falling apart I'm going to stockpile on Coca Cola bottles so that I'm rich when the world ends and Fallout becomes a reality... Now where did i leave my Pipboy...

Im not alone then I have all the downloads too and some fake caps hahahaha! :lol:

We should linky this thread to the PM, not that he'll do anything, but they need to start taking into account the "real" people as that's who its hurting, the thugs won't get punished, they won't have to put things right, they won't be re-building business/homes/lives. If any of them get caught and banged up we'll be paying for their luxury in prison too. They've been complaining for years how prisons are already overflowing which is why they let rapists etc. out early, so where would they put the thousands of idiots who are creating this mess.

Riots re-starting where I live in the last hour or so, I'm in London at the mo so no idea if I can get home later. Apparently Bluewater has been hit and Lakeside is shut and on high alert as with other surrounding areas.

Thankfully at least the Zed is safe and the cat is tucked up indoors none the wiser, although he won't be impressed if he's not allowed out again tonight!