London Riots

Beavis

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found the clip of the Woman with the walking stick at last, love the "F*** Cameroon" in the background, god knows what the African nation has to do with this. :scare:

Note: Contains bad language

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4ZLO83D41E&feature=player_embedded

EDIT: MODS - I just noticed the still for this video! Is that word OK or should it be a link to youtube?

Two girls who took part in Monday night's riots in Croydon have boasted that they were showing police and "the rich" that "we can do what we want".

The pair who were drinking wine looted from a local shop at 09:30 BST on Tuesday morning, spoke to the BBC's Leana Hosea.

Croydon was one of several areas plagued by unrest on Monday night, on a third night of riots in the capital.

There were also violent scenes in several other English cities.

taken from that clip above, bunch of tools its the so called "rich" that are already paying for them, ever heard the term don't bite the arm that feeds you. these guys might be signing over there lunch tickets on this one. and i hope so. I'd like to see how long they last with a real job and no free handouts.

Is it boredom though? I was bored when I was a kid, I didn't smash up shops. For the first fifteen years of my life I grew up on a council estate, for the first five was on floor 12 of a high rise, it didn't occur to me to smash up peoples property. Why? Because my dad would have given me a good hiding and I was terrified of the police. In addition, I made a conscious decision myself, as an individual, that doing something like that would be wrong.

We need to stop making excuses that its boredom, or its the Tories or Labour, I have even heard people use the word 'living in poverty' as a reason for a backlash - well having done some charity work with kids in Ghana earlier in the year the lot that are out there causing this wouldn't know poverty if it came up and spat in their face. Lets not forget the images, these kids, dressed in D&G and Nike, living in poverty smashing up stores?

If parents are letting their eight year olds stand on street corners at midnight they need the kids taken away from them.

The police need to be able to physically sort these lot out without fear of the do gooders brigade.

Will kids be bored-to-crime if the social simplicities of discipline are brought back in, I doubt it.

Totally agree. These kids saying they have nothing to do is total bull. I grew up in the countryside, in the middle of nowhere. My parents had nothing and yet not once did I think of breaking in and looting the local paper shop or the local butchers. Never. I was bought up that you respected other peoples property and you never took anything which wasnt yours. If you wanted anything you had to work and save money for it. I remember working all summer in order to be able to buy a little TV set for my bedroom.

I blame Jeremy Kyle type parents of these kids who think its acceptable that their kids behave like this and install no discipline or respect in them.

I did see a trailer for a program on the telly the other night I cant wait to see. Some little black kid who thinks he`s a gangster who gets put into some rehibilitation program and ends up crying his little eyes out. Oh how I laughted when I saw that. That should be good viewing.

At least the ordinary law abiding public was told a few weeks back that they can take whatever action they need to defend their own property. Ive a nice collection of shotguns and around 1200 cartridges in my house (all legal and above board), and so any looters want to try their luck with my zed they will have a nasty surprise.

Check these low life cowards out, I hope their parents are extremely proud of them all :bang::rant:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14456065

Is this what British Forces gave their lives for in both wars? It makes you wonder WTF is this country coming to. And if I hear another bleeding heart liberal going on about human rights I swear I'll scream, can they not see that without respect and discipline we can't have a decent society? It seems to me we give the benefit of the doubt to to those who we think need it but in reality they are so stupid and disrespectful that they see it as licence to take the proverbial :rant: You then have to question who is the more stupid, surely it's time now to wake up and take a way the "niceness" from these morons that seems to have percolated through our society for too long?

Takers get the honey, givers sing the blues.

Rant over but still very very ashamed of what we have let ourselves become as a nation.

368552306.jpg

Why the f didnt they come out last night like that. That'd show the little scally's - beat them all with broomsticks - Tom and Jerry stylee :lol:

Given half the chance those morons/rioters would nick those broomsticks!

This has to be stoppped :rant:

tumblr_lpmyjsJIuU1r1pwklo1_500.jpg

+1 :scare: OMFG can't believe how brazen some of these people are. Needless to say, really hope that someone who actually has some morals and knows these scumbags dob them in. Likelyhood though (unfortunately) is that IF any kind of legal action is brought against them, it'll be either a fine which they'll pay off at a couple of quid a week or a fortnight at one of her majesties "holiday camps" with Sky TV, minibar, gym........ :rant:

Many of these cowards hide behind the anonymity of scarves and hoodies.

It should be made an offence in specific situations (such as riots) to use these in attempt to conceal ones identity.

Identifying those committing offences would be easier, and those intent on covering their faces could also be detained.

S.

Rant over but still very very ashamed of what we have let ourselves become as a nation.

+1 I can barely look other nationalities in the face when they here where I'm from.

Don't get me wrong every country has its problems but this is my country and I'm embarrassed about it.

Literally every aspect of our society and culture makes my skin crawl.

If I have to listen to one more 15 year old gangstaaaaa talking like they're some sort of Jamaican yardie I think I'm going to go mad.

Had my 8 month pregnant daughter-in-law on the phone at 11am this morning. My eldest son who is a copper was sent to London from his force at 2pm yesterday and she's not heard from him since. I know he'll be ok but it's hard to reassure her when she's 90-odd miles away in that condition.

+1 I can barely look other nationalities in the face when they here where I'm from.

Don't get me wrong every country has its problems but this is my country and I'm embarrassed about it.

Literally every aspect of our society and culture makes my skin crawl.

If I have to listen to one more 15 year old gangstaaaaa talking like they're some sort of Jamaican yardie I think I'm going to go mad.

welcome to my world, and i work in bloody woodbridge, so its not really the centre of UK gangsta culture :lol: its the imagethey feel they have to give off in order to earn what they think is respect, and to be feared. i have on ein my form group which i have renamed as my Ghetto Smurf, as he's only just over 4 feet high. he turns up in his tracky bottoms, but they sit half way down his arse. he wears his hoody, uses the term innit alot and swears at everything. and thats just one of about 30 in my school.

and what makes it worse is as they get older they breed like rabbits, the intellectual community is being out breed. think about the film idiocracy, and if you haven't seen it i suggest you do.

rtbiscuit said:

"he turns up in his tracky bottoms, but they sit half way down his arse. he wears his hoody, uses the term innit alot and swears at everything. and thats just one of about 30 in my school."

And that is where it is all going wrong from the start - dosen't discipline figue in schools anymore?

It can't be that many years ago that if that happened the Head would be out on his/her ears, and the lad concerned expelled.

I am amazed you can/have to put up with it :shrug:

rtbiscuit said:

"he turns up in his tracky bottoms, but they sit half way down his arse. he wears his hoody, uses the term innit alot and swears at everything. and thats just one of about 30 in my school."

And that is where it is all going wrong from the start - dosen't discipline figue in schools anymore?

It can't be that many years ago that if that happened the Head would be out on his/her ears, and the lad concerned expelled.

Thats the problem Colin, the schools arent allowed to discipline the students, nor expell them. F'in stupid these days, HSE and PC is ruining this country. Kids arent scared of anything any more as they know no-one is allowed to actually do anything to them.

Kids arent scared of anything any more as they know no-one is allowed to actually do anything to them.

What also seems common is that the "Kids" who've been in and out the system know more and more about their "rights" than the average joe :shrug: Eurocrats have basically tied our hands behind our back (Our own fault for letting govt go that route).

rtbiscuit said:

Thats the problem Colin, the schools arent allowed to discipline the students, nor expell them. F'in stupid these days, HSE and PC is ruining this country. Kids arent scared of anything any more as they know no-one is allowed to actually do anything to them.

God help us then and given the way these riots have kicked off it is not far from full blown anarchy.

Having dragged in a load more police for this evening in London let's hope the scroats don't try it on elsewhere :dry:

and what makes it worse is as they get older they breed like rabbits, the intellectual community is being out breed. think about the film idiocracy, and if you haven't seen it i suggest you do.

+infinity...+1

You listen to the parents, and they are scraping the barrel intelligence wise, they have three kids, they tell these kids they don't need school and that the government should feed and clothe them and cater to their every need. Oh life isn't fair that people that spend years training, learning and better themselves get better paid jobs over them who sit on their backsides doing nothing.

The hard working and intelligent people are being outbred, like the Currys girl earlier, these kids are about five or six years behind their age in intelligence, and before anyone says it its NOT the government, schools or anyone elses fault but their own. I went to the fourth worst school in the country and got my GCSEs, A-Levels and Degree, sorry but I just don't buy it.

and before anyone says it its NOT the government, schools or anyone elses fault but their own. I went to the fourth worst school in the country and got my GCSEs, A-Levels, Degree and a Zed, sorry but I just don't buy it.

Corrected for you, don't forget what forum you're on! :teeth: