London Riots

Beavis

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trouble now reported in Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol. Just looking at an absolutely massive fire at the Sony centre in Waltham Point in Essex...shocking. :scare: I seriously expect this to spread not only to other parts of the country but to other countries too.

Pete

They say that using profanities shows a lack of restraint and understanding of your own language, but I'm finding it really hard not too when discussing things like this.

As its already been said, no matter what the police do, it will be challenged as being the wrong thing to have done. Too many doo gooders and human rights people these days. What about the rights of yer average Joe on the street. Get waded in with truncheons and rubber bullets. I find it difficult to believe you could brain damage these scumbags anyway!

As for getting the forces involved. I certainly hope it doesn't have to come to that, as the lads are stretched enough.

I think this will be an interesting topic of discussion this weekend. :lol::lol:

One thing is obvious, whatever the response is tonight has to be decisive. There are too many around the uk and abroad looking on and seeing these thugs get away with it. It needs to be stopped now.

Its time to get tough and stay tough until these clowns realise that they are not in charge.

They had some muppet MP on the Beeb today and christ she was dillusional. She said no heavy handed tactics will be used - no water cannon, no rubber bullets - but rather they expect the public to dob in who is doing in. :rant::rant::rant::rant::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

Get the feck in there and sort these little scroats out! :boxing:

I like the idea of Smart Watering them all. No need to disperse them, just tell them they are being marked with Smart Water and then do a mass scan of them all later. Anyone caught with Smart Water on them has their and direct family members benefits stopped. You watch them give up ;)

They had some muppet MP on the Beeb today and christ she was dillusional. She said no heavy handed tactics will be used - no water cannon, no rubber bullets - but rather they expect the public to dob in who is doing in. :rant::rant::rant::rant::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

That muppet MP was Theresa May the Home Secretary :lol: Thank god i did not vote for these muppets. Just like the others f@cking usless :thumbdown:

That muppet MP was Theresa May the Home Secretary :lol: Thank god i did not vote for these muppets. Just like the others f@cking usless :thumbdown:

Thats the one, sorry I was half asleep at the time :lol:

I must admit, I agree with nearly everything thing that has been said.

We need to be seen to be tough, rough justice. :boxing:

Unfortunately the Police aren't allowed to be heavy handed otherwise they end up being the criminals! :thumbdown:

In times of crisis there should be no moral high ground, only justice being served by those in authoriety. Be it water cannons, rubber bullets, high velocity bean bags, tazers etc...

Ypu don't see police forces inother countries having to be so refrained as they crack yob's round the legs with their night sticks.

Once a few of these moronic thugs have been hit or taken a knock, they are going to think twice about what they do next.

(Especially if one of two rubber bullets go astray!!)

At the moment they think they can get away with it or worst case a few hours community service or a suspended sentance!

:angry::rant::bang::bangin:

One thing is obvious, whatever the response is tonight has to be decisive. There are too many around the uk and abroad looking on and seeing these thugs get away with it. It needs to be stopped now.

Its time to get tough and stay tough until these clowns realise that they are not in charge.

Absolutely......sadly, I'm not very optimistic that much can or will be done, bringing the army in is possibly the best option?? Things will become a bit clearer when we hear what the COBRA meeting decides. As for Theresa May, she usually talks a lot of sense but that interview she gave was actually quite depressing.

Pete

Much as id love to see the scumbags doing this being shot at, the reality is it would be an innocent bystander that would prob end up being hurt. I've see quite a few people on different forums moan about cops being afraid of litigation citing the incident at the G8. That incident was a disgrace and isnt a valid example. The officer concerned over stepped the mark on what was clearly a non threatening person and tbh he got caught.

Id say its fairly easy to spot a looter and a bystander in this.............Looter description balaclava, throwing bricks, pockets full of stolen stuff. Bystander description NO balaclava, not troing stuff etc pockets not bulging with stolen stuff. You get the picture.

More bodies on the ground to contain and then arrest is the solution. Dont forget this is happening where innocent people live and work You cant go firing tear gas, water cannons and rubber bullets around willy nilly.

Its also to early to say if the shooting of Mr duggan was lawful or not but quite clearly that incident now has little or nothing to do with the situation on the streets. I saw 4 moria's and a couple of police cars screaming down the southbound m1 I would imagine to bolster numbers ( I live j26). There may be 33000 met officers but id imagine they do also have to police the rest of london and do need to sleep at some point ( I heard a rumour they are actually human :lol: )

When they do catch all responsible I just pray they dont get the usual slap on the wrist :bang:

I like the idea of Smart Watering them all. No need to disperse them, just tell them they are being marked with Smart Water and then do a mass scan of them all later. Anyone caught with Smart Water on them has their and direct family members benefits stopped. You watch them give up ;)

Fantastic idea.

That would save the goverment a few pennies to put towards paying for this mess, man power and damage.

I'd also get those caught to clean up the mess etc.

Well that bit of video just shows that there is no longer any honour amongst theives.

I've just been having a look at what happened to the Riot Act and have discovered that it was repealed in 1973. This act was introduced in 1714 to handle situations that we now find happening in London and other cities. Basically, if a group of 12 or more people were deemed to be up to no good, the riot act was read by a public official and the assembled crowd had 1 hour to go home. After the hour was up, there were assumed to be no innocent bystanders and the forces of law could go in as hard as they liked and be immune to prosecution. It sounds just like what we need!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riot_Act

Steve

Might have been posted in here already but this has to be the most disgraceful thing I've seen during these riots, I hope they get their legs broken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gex_ya4-Oo

Should all be round up and shot and left to rot, just animals........sorry thats an insult to animals. :dry:

I feel physically sick that people think they can act like this in our country! Poor guy in the video - blood seems to be pouring and I think his teeth might even be knocked out?

Spray them all with a bright indelible ink, give the general public batons and let them beat down whoever has been inked. Then stop their benefits and make them tidy up.

Or alternatively send them into a war zone and let them fend for themselves there!

what you're missing the point of is that most of these looters are kids...yes they might be dirty scrotty thieving scumbag kids....but still kids. they haven't been that confrontational, but more opportunist. i.e. no police around they go in and nick what they can do damage etc. like a game to them, then as soon as the police arrive, they scatter, and move to another police free area to loot and burn.

its the dirty scum element of the uk underbelly, kids on school holidays from these areas. and it has nothing what so ever to do with the duggan shooting, or the crap that people are spouting about a disillusioned youth. its the scum element trying to nick as much as they can.

its not a political revolution so no need for the troops, the police can do this if given the powers and the protection and tools to get the job done. bring out the water cannons from belfast, bring in a curfew, read them the riot act, then go in with bean bag and baton rounds.

kids think they are untouchable, i think its time to show them they aren't.