London Riots

Beavis

That's it started in west midlands now.. Manchester , salford and west bromwich, Wolverhampton.

The people are gonna have to step in soon. These scumbags are gonna cost us taxpayers a fortune...

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok - I'm going to say it! It's 'lose' and 'losers'. :lol::lol::lol: Sorry, it was bugging me. :blush:

They are most likely loose too though you know :lol: Point taken gracefully :blush:

Apprently the Police have barricaded off the entrace to one of the retail parks in Blazingsmoke :boxing: OMG they was going to riot Toys'R'Us :lol:

Awesome scenes in eltham, 200 millwall fans protecting the streets waiting for trouble, blaring out Madness, welcome to the house of fun lol

Will this be on BBC live? Could be good to watch. :blush:

Awesome scenes in eltham, 200 millwall fans protecting the streets waiting for trouble, blaring out Madness, welcome to the house of fun lol

Absolutely brilliant! I imagine them to be a fatter, less glamorous and infinitely more vicious version of the 300............we shall call them the 200. :#1:

Ok - I'm going to say it! It's 'lose' and 'losers'. :lol::lol::lol: Sorry, it was bugging me. :blush:

They are most likely loose too though you know :lol: Point taken gracefully :blush:

Apprently the Police have barricaded off the entrace to one of the retail parks in Blazingsmoke :boxing: OMG they was going to riot Toys'R'Us :lol:

:D

My 0.2c on this...

The problem is guys, if the police rush at the people doing it, they are generally out numbered which is only a small problem compared to all the people getting through and around the police lines, effectively splitting into several smaller (yet still fairly huge) groups. The whole "16000 officers in London" thing doesn't mean they are all in one place. They are still spread out across the 32 boroughs of London. Obviously more in certain areas, but I think a lot of people on the news are expecting a Braveheart style formation of thousands of officers ready to start a charge. I would love to see that happen, but it wont.

I've been there, I have colleagues there now and too many people say "it's not difficult" or "just smash their heads in" etc etc, but it really isn't that easy or simple. If one police officer was to get isolated after a bad decision was made to "charge" they will almost certainly get a hell of a beating and trust me, it could have happened to me or any one of my colleagues this week. Who would be to blame for that happening? The thugs who do it of course, but what about the person who makes the order? The person who makes the call to effectively break ranks. The people in charge of organising police lines have A LOT of pressure on them to make sure that none of their officers get injured or worse. They are responsible for any orders and will ultimately be held accountable.

It's an awful analogy to use, but it is one we all know. During World War 1 orders were made without the knowledge that things were going horribly wrong on the front line. People on the front line acted on these orders not always knowing that things were going wrong ahead of them. So effectively the blind were leading the blind. This can easily happen at night, in the back alleys of London (or any other city). The Police helicopter can't be everywhere nor are CCTV cameras.

wow, that sounds like it could be a scene straight from that Danny Dyer 'Outlaw' film... good on Millwall for once!

S.

Well, after work today I was meant to drive through Manchester shopping before going to the leisure centre.

Passed a Westway Nissan.......forecourt emptied for security.

Proceeded to a retail park in Ancoats........Deserted, all closed early.

Took it as an omen and went home.........just before things kicked off thank god!

We all know prisons are costly and overpopulated.

Like other businesses they should contract the work overseas for these thugs.

Make it known that all offenders will be serving their sentences in the middle east, Russia, Mexico etc.

Cheaper for the taxpayer.

Help the economies of poorer countries.

I for one would be crapping myself at such a sentence.

Danny Dyer is bound to be there walking round like a shaved chimp.

'Oim gonna get my fackin head kicked in if they know I'm here...it ganna go right fackin........off!'

Hope so. He seriously anoys me. Still love the episode of "hardest men" where the guy smacked him in the head and he was reeling about.

Fairplay to the football lads if they are going to protect things. Well done, someone needs to do something. I know id be seriously considering things if i was living where it was kicking off.

I hope so to prove to these idiots that people are prepared to stand up and fight against them!

It's been on about enfield having 50 but at some point there was a good few hundred of them in eltham, charlton fans one end and millwall the other, riot vans and helicopter turned up recently (more than likely to keep an eye on them than the thugs), not looking like its going to calm down anytime soon, but they've definitely managed to keep them out after last night's damage.

Canning circus is only a mile from shells work. Its getting quite disturbing now. Enough is enough. The army need to be on the streets. Sad day for the uk. Thieving scum. The **** that was on sky just now "im not a law abiding citizen" isnt there an island that we can ship this lot to preferably in the arctic circle. :bang:

One thing is for certain all our insurance premiums will go up. the sony distribution warehouse alone must have cost the insurers a fortune.

Im afraid curfews and the army on the streets may be the only way to sort this out.

Joked earlier about considering shifting the stuff out the garage to fit the zed in . You think you live in a safe area but it seems the usual rules dont seem to be applying anymore. :angry: