Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....

Wasso

Okay a minimal update:

New ECU (Emerald K6 with loom) received.

New Air Intake Filter which will be married with the new polished intake and 90 degree silicon elbow

IMG_6547_zps7bsds6eo.jpg

The headers and exhaust have been delayed a couple of weeks, so we are on hold at the minute.

Bob has found a great company for the Prop Shaft, in which measurements are needed. So that's in the pipeline.

Race Dash to be purchased this week, if I can get 5 minutes. Fluids also need to be purchased.

So in effect there's a bit of a lull at the moment, but stay tuned as and when things move along again.

• Like 2

:wave:

I'm not Sure Wasso thought the note on his windscreen was a funny as the rest of us :shrug:

So just to make him feel better we (Buster was here as usual) washed the dust off Suzi for you :)

1%201_zpskzfpmxk3.jpg

1%204_zps8kq3mjzw.jpg

Then we jacked her up

1%202_zpszc97nkbi.jpg

to have a look under her skirt so to speak :blush:

1%203_zpsm4ghl8ie.jpg

Prop shaft measurements taken - so will be off down to the machine shop next week with the parts :thumbs:

Also put the drivers seat back in for now, if I get a chance tomorrow I will pop the dials out :thumbs:

• Like 1

Cheers Chris and Bob, nice one :thumbs:

Keep me posted on the prop :thumbs:

I really miss her. Considering the last 4 months I've only driver her once a week, you wouldn't belve how crap a Friday feels now.

Hopefully Andy will get his skates on and the ball will start to really get moving! Received the ABS plastic for the gauges the other day, and I'll be ordering the Race Dash next week.

I can't wait for the major fabrication work to be complete so that we can get her started!

I really miss her. Considering the last 4 months I've only driven her once a week, you wouldn't believe how crap a Friday feels with nowt.

Somehow I found that comment on February 14th really needed tidying as your passion was not around to share the day :teeth:

• 3 weeks later...

Okay a little update:

She is FINALLY going in for headers and exhaust on Wednesday!!!! :yahoo:

I've received my dash/binnacle from Chris so that I can gut it ready for my "Race Dash 2" to reside inside the binnacle.

Prop shaft I believe is at the fabricators.

@ Grundy - I'll be using another company. Already got quoted on the Candy but may go with a wrap to cut costs

@ Will - there will be a big party. A street party with lots of Zeds lol

@ Graham - as above lol

• Like 6

#RaceCar :lol:

Well one that won't get off the line so to speak. But looks great cheers both. Fingers crossed for the next process. Did you read up on what Sky said from NZ?

Yes mate - he said it can be done but its bloody hard - it also seems you need a sponsor as they fabricated all the "not available off the shelf parts"

:)