***** SNOW NOV/DEC 2010 *****

ATTAK Z

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that first pic of him is awesome, i have 3 dogs, one of which has just moved from panama so has never seen snow, he was a little confused to say the least. one of the labs absolutely loves it though, thing is she is practically white so hard to see when shes bounding about the far end of the garden

Dammit! I supposed to be over in Leicester this morning getting CS's mate to fit the DS2500's, and i wake up to this sh1t !

At least next doors kids are enjoying themselves! Shame my Zed isnt :headhurt: After taking a few pics i tried to drive out of the driveway and up the street.... didnt get very far in a straight line :teeth: Had to admit defeat and bring the car back to the driveway. Next doors kids were amused at all the sideways sliding tho B)

cimg1961a.jpg

I went out for sledging action last night and didn't finish until 3am :lol: There are some serious slopes here in Middlesbrough! After several hours on the hills we decided to abuse Matt Bowey's 4X4 up some slopes and put it in 2wd for drifting (on private land). Found some rope in the back of Matt's 4x4 and decided to tie the sledge to the back of his truck :headhurt:

Was simply awesome :lol::thumbs:

HSE FAIL :blackeye:

There's some snow here in Leamington this morning and so I thought it's probably a good idea to get my winter wheels and tyres fitted. Unfortunately I've know found out that even on the standard wheels, the fronts and rears are different even though they're the same width. I now have two winter tyres on my car and a rear wheel with a front tyre and a front wheel with a rear tyre sitting on the floor... :bang:

Started snowing in Greenock around midnight, sun shining now so starting to melt.

My Norwegian Forest cat loves the snow, let him out this morning and he was running around the back garden. Snow no problem to him as he has waterproof top coat, his winter coat is nearly fully grown in, hope you like picspost-3923-135011895473_thumb.jpgpost-3923-135011895486_thumb.jpgpost-3923-135011895533_thumb.jpg

awwww what is his name? I loved Norway when I went! I love big fluffy cats :teeth:

His name is Loki as he is really tricky and always getting into bother just like his namesake below:

LOKI: Norse God of Hokey Pokey and one of the world's major Trickster Gods.

In his early days LOKI was a rascal; crafty, sneaky, silly and malicious — a Loki The Lad. The son of two Giants, he was so outrageously mischievous that he even sneaked his way into becoming a God. He was the first Anti-Hero, quick-witting his way out of the tight corners and confrontations caused by his misdeeds.