***** SNOW NOV/DEC 2010 *****

ATTAK Z

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not an "I've seen a lovely Cat" thread :p;););)

:dummy:

If I said her name was 'Snowy' would it then be relevant :surrender:

Ian... you know what they say about pets looking like their owners :lol:

We are both gorgeous ;)

lerrrrvvee those blue eyes

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Is that a small chair or a blooooody biiig cat.... :scare:

It has to be a posh cat chair otherwise that is the size of a Panther :scare:

I will have to get a pic of my daughters cat, I am 6'4" and if I hold the cat with its paws on my shoulder it stretched down to my knees :scare: HUGE cat :scare:

And I believe gorgeous blue eyes beat scary alien eyes anyday :p

Lets just agree both are lovely in their own ways ;)

left London a 7am this morning my car had a slight dusting of snow over it I drove round the M25 to the M1 and only little snow on the fields I got as far as Luton up the M1 and the snow was about an inch, drove to Solihull, West Midlands and it looked like the north has had the best part of the snow so far. I must say the roads were clear and the gritters were out in force the round trip of 320 miles was hassle free although I used up all my washer water keeping my screen and headlights clean. So Sunday for me will be washing the car which is filthy giving it a polish and putting the fitted Zed cover over it at least until the snow forecast eases up :)

main roads here are fine - however i am trapped in the deepest depths of my estate.............and i've only got half a pint of milk left!

http://groceries.asda.com/asda-estore/search/searchcontainer.jsp;jsessionid=6-eWynnyOFB1ftF4bQfSnA**.oses4084-atg07?trailSize=1&searchString=milk&domainName=Products&headerVersion=v1&_requestid=2523

20337087_21000_IDShot_2.jpeg

:thumbs:

My car has been buried in works car park for 3 days now :( If I could get it out of the car park I could probably get it home..

Had a few near crashes in the work astras and have had too dig out a couple of Posche's blocking off busy roundabouts. Lost count of the number of roads we've had to close down because of black ice. The work beemers get stuck on little inclines.. and theres an incline to get out of their compound :S

Officially sick of the snow.

Left edinburgh this morning about 9.30 and took about 2 hours to travel about 2 miles (mainly because i was following my dad and his car just wouldnt get going at all up some hills (leon fr) so i was just sat behind him and getting out to help push when he got stuck, got back in mine pulled off no drama not even a slight slip of the wheels :lol: then had to circle 2 roundabouts for about 40mins while we waited for my mum and her friends to walk back up to meet us as once we started moving after them pushing dad we ddidnt stop till we were on level ground :lol: would of parked up but police told us to just keep moving) then once we got out so far of edinburgh center everything cleared up was plain sailing up until i couldnt see a dam thing through my window because of all the s**t being sprayed off the roads and window washers being frozen up which happened 3 times :lol: made for some interesting driving anyway.

also pulling off an icey hard shoulder isnt the most fun in the world either :lol:

now we've had snow i want it to go away especially for next weekend!