Newbie... MagaZine 350z Comp winner!!!!!

AmyZed

I'd be bored of waiting by now, I'd take the solitors offer and let them all argue it amongest themselves - in court and in the press.

I wouldn't be too fussed about loosing MaxPower as a friend, could be a good thing!

+1 Max power are increasingly an anachronism these days. Back it the lads mag boom of the early "naughties" they used to shift over a quarter of a million copies a month, nowadays they shift about one tenth of that and falling. More people buy "Landrover Owner" and "Pregnancy and Birth".

They certainly aren't the only game in town, and if no one's talking, you need to get the big guns in.

Probably because Max Power has a chav image ....simples :lol:

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:snack::snack::snack::snack::snack::snack::snack::snack::snack:

thats alot of pizza :lol:

on topic: Time for some tough love i think!!! it doesn't have to be personal, the bottom line is that you are getting lawyers to persue their business not them personally. If they take a huff with you f*** em for being so childish and treating you like a muppet, i dont class people who take advantage of my nice nature to be friends...

a new time frame has been set, i think it best to sit back and see what happens, once the dead lines up, i think it might be a case of persuing it legally if the outcome isn't good.

if they go to court over the car, you need to know where you stand and impartial legal advise would be beneficial.

if they agree to do the work but require more time, then set some penalties

if they agree to swap it to another garage, you set the time frame

It may sound harsh but why not close this thread and re-open it when you have the car, as this thread alone has been going over a month....... :wacko:

Your right - this is an intro thread after all

I mean only the forum pervs are allowed to extend the replies to intro pages with chat ups and I think Amy has received her chat up quota in the intro now! :lol:

Sarnie wasnt saying to have another thread, just to lock this one until something actually happens.

I understand how frustrating this must all be for Amy, but I still cannot believe she is being so nice just to attend shows with them.

There are a dozen other magazines and clubs I would rather be on a stand with, and to be honest, if they dont understand her anger and the means she's had to go to to get the car, then they aint worth being known as friends anyway.

For someone who has a good working relationship with the garage she says the cars at, why do they not give her straight answers? Can you imagine BigPhil acting like this? Or CS? Or Envy? Or Abbey?

IMO if you have what is claimed to be good relations with a garage (and indeed the magazine) you should at all times know what is happening and not be fobbed off.

Seems to me this whole story is just being stretched out to no-ones benefit. and every update Amy gives is the same thing over and over again. Thus its not really an update.

So Im with Sarnie on this on (shock!). Close the thread until progress is made and Amy has either contacted professionals or the CAB to get involved, or she has finally got the car.

15 pages of this is kinda annoying. Anyone reading back through it would want to throttle someone, and then possibly need theropy for reading 15 pages of what essentially is the same thing over and over.

Just like to add - Amy, this is not an attack or abuse aimed at you. I know you must be frustrated, and angry. But you should see that your approach isnt working, and somethign more needs to be done. I apologise if I have casued offense.

Just to clarify, I see no reason why this thread would be locked.

Nobody is forcing you to look at it or offer advice.

It sounds like an awful situation for Amy to be in and I'm sure she's handling it in the way she feels is most appropriate.

Its at the top of the new posts lists all day everyday and I have to click on it to get rid of it, so I am forced to look at it. ;)

Hit the button 'Mark as Read' then! :p:p:p

Its at the top of the new posts lists all day everyday and I have to click on it to get rid of it, so I am forced to look at it. ;)

there's now 2 pages of posts debating whether people should still be posting!!!

the reason it has been on top of bnew posts for the last couple of days is because you keep posting to ask why it is at the top of the new posts! :bang:

:p