Newbie... MagaZine 350z Comp winner!!!!!

AmyZed

Hellooooo!

well, i am one lucky girl! i came on here last oct and asked for help to win a 350z a car mag were running a comp to give away! you were all really helpful and a few of you offered to let me use your zeds in my video i made to win! sorry i then disappeared!! i waited a whole year to get the car! i own a nice FTO... hope you like it, some may of seen it at shows :) it used to be green, now shes white and for sale! .jjpthh.jpg9gelmw.jpg

i am still waiting to get the 350.... so pics will def follow !! :) i can not wait!! I was going to wait till i had the car and the mag announced it- however i need a bit of help- the car needs a new headlight- left one... and this is proving v hard to find ! :( any one know of one for sale? a 350z breaking?

My 350z is modified...so cant wait to show you pics!! as soon as i find a headlight shes mine!! hope someone can help!

looking forward to many shows and meets and meeting you lot!

Amy :#1::#1::#1::#1:

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i won a car- it does need a new headlight- they are paying but cant find one! and obviously i cant complain it needs a new light ... am over the moon!

its a 54 plate, uk spec... cant wait to post pics!

when i have a light ill be able to take some! :bounce:

welcome to the forum, nice fto B) nissan charge a fortune for headlights, £1200 if I remember last, but sure there are plenty around. Might be worth contacting p15ult (paul) after you get them and let him do his magic on em so that can add to the mods :thumbs:

I've seen your FTO at a number of shows.

Was it still Green at the Silverstone meet back in June? Think my missus took a few pics of it as she has an FTO, and was liking yours.

As has been said above, Zedmanalex or R35LEE will be able to help get hold of a headlight :thumbs:

saw your FTO at modified live snetterton this year, looked very good, was really impressed with it, looked great in the flesh.

If R35LEE or P15ULT or Zmanalex doesn't have one try some of the online car breakers there are a couple of nissan specific ones, if you can't find any let me know and i'll post up links.