Newbie... MagaZine 350z Comp winner!!!!!

AmyZed

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, ok, ok, ok!!!! haha..... untill i have the headlight i cant have the car :rant:

once i have the car.... ther'll be MANY pics! so many you'll then ask me me to STOP postin em :lol:

I think the Resident Idiot (perve) was just wanting a pic of you in the bikini, and doesnt give a toss about the Zed :lol::lol:

Something tells me that we are going to get to page 18 on this thread very soon :lol:

Welcome :thumbs:

It depends how soon the video is posted :teeth:

;):lol::lol::lol:

You could always offer to go round and show her.......................................................

did you drive the fto much or was it strictly a show car?? just asking coz i live quite near you and dont ever remember seeing it about!

hey drove it to every show... and to work twice a week when i get a space,,, and take it out a night in the week to keep running, so its driven alot for a show car!

but yes i have a little run about car too...

hmmm sell the vids.... good idea haha!

i cant make bluewater sunday :(

did you drive the fto much or was it strictly a show car?? just asking coz i live quite near you and dont ever remember seeing it about!

hey drove it to every show... and to work twice a week when i get a space,,, and take it out a night in the week to keep running, so its driven alot for a show car!

but yes i have a little run about car too...

hmmm sell the vids.... good idea haha!

i cant make bluewater sunday :(

Ive driven ALL my show cars as daily drivers

it would be a daily but at work i only get a parking space twice a week, no where else to park around it... so i take a lupo rest of the week that i have to launch up a curb and abandon on some grass :lol::lol:

wouldnt be doing that to my FTO!

Hi Amy and welcome,

I was looking through some old jap car mags today from this year while pretending to work, i saw your car, and again - and then again! You got some good coverage, and well deserved by the looks of it, nice FTO - i'm not normally a fan of them. I'm interested to see what you have in mind with the zed - when can you share?

ikarus

cheers guys ..heres my update :( i found a light thanks to some one on here- but hes just said the garage the mag gave the car to havnt even called to buy it :rant:

so- chasing that up- :angry:

the mag have said ill get it after the headlight on, and mot'd... they are taking their time i just pray this means jan!!!! i am chasing everyday :rant:

soon as i have it ill be posting pics.... gettin so impatient now, ive been waiting a while! kinda put a downer on xmas as my fam were expecting to see it :( now im gona get every1 asking me what theyre playing at :(

oh well.... when i do get it itl be worth it ... i hope ! :)