Newbie... MagaZine 350z Comp winner!!!!!

AmyZed

thanks for a warm welcome, advise on where to try find light and for the compliments on the fto :) i always wanted a 350 next so im very happy...but must admit ill be be very sad to sell the fto too! time for a new show car project though! exciting!!!

im sorry theres no pics yet, i promise to post em asap after my zed has two headlights :)

the mag DIDNT want me to post up the news etc... but been waiting ages and knew you lot would be best people to ask about this headlight, so no questions about the comp for now.... ill explain all when its ok to! but i made a cool 20min vid saying why i should win, filmed at car shows, did some crazy things! tim westwood even appeared in my vid.... now im guessin u all hate him.... but fair play to the guy he helped me win B)

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Westwood *should* be a 21 year old trendy black guy from some ghetto brooklyn....

Not a white 52 year old privately educated Bishops son from Norfolk.... :lol::lol::lol:

Fair play to him though, he's making the cash doing what he loves! :thumbs:

Nail on the head Stew, i thought he was black until i bought his 1st cd :lol:

Ive been about 2 feet away from him in a club round here he dj'ed at, if im honest he makes me cringe a bit as when all the 'big dawgs' like Eminem & 50 etc,even people like Bashy & Skepta from the UK come to radio its his show that puts them out there :lol: and he acts like them

thanks..u all need to be telling me a 350 will be better though!! i know it will be....just i spent four years with the fto, blood sweat and tears, and empty bank, and cant believe im about to do that all over again!!

im from hertfordshire! ill see about makin my profile abit better! gona start postin in modifications sections.... im after many bits soon, im sure you can all advise me on whats best :):D

Zchicks! awesome! i was gona ask if theres a lot of er chicks on here! the FTOOC had quite a lot B)

im itching to post pics up!!! but untill i have the light i cant get it grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! some people are enquiring for me, fingers crossed some one finds one!! :drive1

havnt driven it yet !! can not wait!!

Cant wait to meet everyone! seen ya all at shows and knew id be gettin a 350z next but never came over :blush:

once i have it ill look in the meets and see if we can arrange one!

i am working for ACE CAFE next summer organising 3 car shows at santa pod- ace cafes own car shows...new idea... they're bringing me in to help as im a close friend of the ace :yahoo: and they know i know alot about car shows and meets ...

also last wed of every month at ace is 'incarnation' ill post it up in meets sect- be great to get some zeds there! its mainly jap cars... who knows if ill be there in FTO or zed... but be awesome to meet some of you

i will have to get my vid on youtube..is that easy!? i just have it on dvd now....

it was a funny vid!

heres the effort i put in...

as mentioned before i got tim westwood to talk to camera with me saying why i should win..(hes awarded me trophies at shows before from the fto) and used to have a page in this mag so he was right 'Z LIST' celeb to get!!

i went to a jap import garage and did a bit of role play lol.... the garage were trying to sell me allsorts and i was saying no... i want a 350z.... a special one....

i filmed at a nissan garage - role play again... dressed up as a sales person... and 'my friend' came along trying to buy a 350z, i put her off.... told her ridiculous things... then she left, didnt buy it and i said to cam ' woohoo i get the 350zz all to myself!' etc

i filmed lots of familiar faces at car shows tellin the mag i should win because ive looked after the fto very well and done well with it...

i got a fake 350z tattoo in an interesting place...

i washed a 350 infiniti (the skyline) in MINUS 4 degrees in snow last nov!!!! in a bikini, showing off this tattoo!! (i did this to ensure i got the mags attention) im not usually one of those girls who walk round at shows half naked i assure you!!!! was purely TO WIN!!!

i dressed up my bedroom, 350s everywhere- big poster of envys one the mag love.... magasines every where, said i was there biggest fan therefore i should win!

i painted a 'z' on my driveway! in the empty space where ill be parking it! my friend filmed me doing it, asked what would my dad will say when he sees me painting his drive lol...... the outtake at the end was me back on the drive telling my friend 'oops it doesnt wash off!!!'

i filmed at the ace cafe and got the manager mark to say why i should win...

so...... i am satisfied i deserved it :teeth:

i knew not many people would make a video- i think they just got emails!!!

no, no £ to burn.... i got a lil xmas bonus though so seeing how far it will go, either new seats or carbon roof im thinking ...

exciting :)

seats would be more as id get em retrimmed but ill see what comes up! ill save for the bit i dont get ! :)

havnt sold FTO yet! but the money from the FTO will pay off my student loan, i have to get that paid off.... just hope it sells, itl be on ebay and pistonheads once i have my zed!!

either new seats or carbon roof im thinking ...

exciting :)

Oh hell, someone else with a Carbon fetish....seems like half the site is going that way!

I'll be looking forward to seeing what you do with the zed. As I say, Loved the FTO when I saw it at shows.